Four: Interesting Pictures and Dinner

First of all the pictures don't belong to me, just so you know.

Inside the group was stunned once more because the house looked even bigger. "When was that?" came the question from Kuroko. He was standing in front of a bookshelf and pointed on a picture that was placed on it.

The picture

"Oh that. It was taken a few years ago, after we won our first World Cup." FKagami explained and smiled at the memories as did FAomine and everyone else. "You look really happy back there Kagami, Aomine." "Yeah, I remember the last shot as if it happened yesterday. It was an amazin game." FKagami told them. Yeah, that was one of the happiest moments." FAomine agreed. The group was stunned, because they weren't used to Aomine smiling so much. "Do you have any other pictures?" Kise asked eager to see more. Everyone rolled their eyes but no one disagreed, because they were just as curious. "Yeah, let me get them." With that FKagami went out of the room and came back with a small book. He sat down on the couch and told everyone else to do the same. The couch was big enough after all. He opened the book.

First page/Second Page

It was just pictures of the two, but their cheerful expressions mad everyone in the room smile and Momoi almost began to cry. "I didn't know that you could smile like that Aomine." Wakamatsu teased. Said boy just glared at him. FKagami chuckled and turned the page.