I froze at the words on my screen, so Cheryl didn't just randomly walk away, someone was behind this. I didn't know who sent me this message, someone was messing with me, someone that was close to me and it scared the hell out of me

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked me "You suddenly turned pale"

"I'm fine, I need to go now if you see her or anything just call me" I told him and ran off before he could say anything.

I walked towards the entrance where the security agents were stationed, it was my father's hotel so I had a lot of authority here.

"I need every single room in this building searched for a girl, she's pretty with auburn hair tied in a bun, she's wearing a black jumpsuit wig black heels"

"But sir...." The first guy in front wanted to say buy my glare stopped him.

"Do you want to die? Shut the hell up and do what I say" I yelled my frustration probably rising to climax.

The guy nodded at me taking two other men with him and leaving one behind.

"You come with me" I ordered. I was going to search the restrooms on the last floor initially. There were four restrooms on either side, one pair on either side and they were sort of far apart. After looking through the first gents and moving on to the Ladies I noticed that it was locked.

"Why is it locked?" I asked the man behind me.

"I don't know, it hasn't been used all week so it has been locked. Looks like it has a fault or something"

I nodded before moving on to the other side where the other restrooms where located, but still nothing. I even had to ask a lady who was just exiting the female restroom but she didn't see her.

I was passing back to use the stairs to the second floor to continue my search when I heard some shuffling coming from that locked toilet and I stopped immediately staring at the door, then I  turned towards the man behind me.

"Open it" I ordered.

"But sir, I don't have the keys"

"What do you mean by you don't have the keys?"

"It was taken from us earlier this evening" the man said.

"Why the hell are you just telling me this you asshole?" I yelled angrily.

"Eric?" I heard Cheryl's voice come from inside the door and my heart did a quick somersault at just hearing her voice.

"Cheryl? OMG! Are you in there? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you feel dizzy?"

"Wtf! I'm fine just get me out of here, I'm scared as hell"

"Break the door or something" I said to the guy who was already startled by my previous uproar.

"Move back a little" he said to Cheryl who was inside before proceeding to break the door whichever way he was going to do it. He kicked the door at least three times before it flung open and before I could say anything Cheryl attacked me with a tight hug, I hugged her back relief washing over me. I could feel her body shaking from fear and I felt really guilty to leaving her at all. At least she wasn't hurt and she wasn't crying either. God! She was so strong.

"Are you ok?" I asked when she pulled apart.

"I'm fine, I think I fell asleep for a while until I heard your voice. I was locked in there with no light and I couldn't find my phone" she explained to me.

"Here's your phone" I brought it out and handed it to her.

"Where did you see it? She asked immediately, taking the phone from me. "My phone is on silent, I never keep my phone on silent"