Oh shoot.

Zeva looked at the three males. Still half asleep and pulls out her sword. The three zetis book it out her door. Zeva yawns being to lazy to chase them goes back to sleep.

The three zetis stop in what seems to be a lab. They look around is woah. Zazz touching everything. Zavok examining everything and zor.....just looking at everything. Zazz then knocks over a vail breaking it. Zor and Zavok quickly look at the magenta zeti. Before they all pass out.

When Zeva woke in the morning she noted a smell.... The contents of the vail had a strong stech that could knock a zeti right out. She dashes toward the lab and pulls the three zetis out setting them on her couch. She watching their sleeping bodies saw a simulairty from the magenta zeti and the red zeti. These two reminded her of her childhood friends.....but......she thought they died in the war. The white one she had no idea who he was. She just stood there and thought.

-flash back-
"Come on zeva!!!! Lets go have fun!"
"What do you want to do now zazz?"
" i don't know.Anything!"
"Well okay! You want to join zavok?"
" why not ..."
"Yay!!!"

" daddy?........NO!!!!!"

-end of flash back-
Zeva backed away in shock. "Z-zavok?.....z-z-zazz?!"
The red Zeti stirred in his sleep and woke ."ugh.....zazz you imbacile....." Zavok sat up holding his head.
Zeva was silent.......as she just watched zavok wake. How much he'd change from the small adorable zeti she knew when she was little.She blushed slightly at how muscular he had gotten over the years."Zeva?....."the red zeti spoke. "Yes.....Zavok...." Her sweet russian-ish acent rang in his ears. He never thought he would get to her her sweet sarcastic voice again. He got up and walked to her. She looked down at him because of their highet differance. She hugged him to his suprise." I thought you and the others had died in the war zavok! Don't ever scare me like that again!!"Zavok hugs her tightly and replied."i won't ever scare you again Zeva."A third pair of arms joined the hug. "Your back Zeeeeva!!!!" Zazz said as hyper and normal. Zeva smiled at the magenta zeti.
"Im sorry i.....um....ya know.....threw you guys out all those times." "Its fine Zeva." Repiled zavok."Just as long we're together now zeeeva!" Zazz said."Who's this." Thw grey zeti asked. Just as Zor spoke Zeva looked at him."Same to you."