a"nice"reunion

"what the heck are YOU doing here!"zeva or dischord said."what can't I see an old friend? "the figure said "friend? friend! you are no friend of mine because you led that Rat here!" "I did not know he was following me here plus why do you even live here on this piece of junk that is slowly falling apart and not come back to Mobius with me." NO !!!! YOUR CALLING THIS PLACE TRASH I'D RATHER DIE THEN GO BACK TO THE HOME PLANET OF THE STUPIDITY OF THE OHH SOOOO SPECIAL FREEDOM FIGHTERS AND THAT STUPID, ULGY, COCKY HEGEHOGE THEY CALL SONIC AND I KNOW YOU IDIOTS ARE GOING TO BRING HIM BACK BY THOSE CHAOS EMRALD-DOHIKYS BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM "Dischord continued her angry rant why the others slowly backed away as she steped closer to the figure. "umm dis-"the figuer tried to say "I RIPED HIM APART BECAUSE HE ATTACTED ME FOR NO REASON I WAS JUST WALKING AND OUT OF NOWHERE HE SAYS I AM THE BAD GUY AND ATTACKS ME!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE I AM A ZETI! ! AND WHAT DID I EVER DO TO ANY BEING TO JUST GET ATTACKED OUT OF NOWHERE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG RAIN. WHAT DID I POSSIBLY DO WORNG BE ALIVE? ,BREATHE?, BE A ZETI?, LOOK AT SOMETHING? , I WANT ANSWERS RAIN OR ALL OF YOU WILL PAY IF I DON'T GET ANSWERS!!"Dischord I know you had a bad life so did I but I changed it and you can if you try-" "DON'T TRY TO TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I AM NOT ALONE.DON'T EVEN TRY TO SHARE YOU STUPID PITTY ON ME CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS LIKE TO BE CALLED A VILLAN ALL YOUR LIFE. YOU HAD PARENTS. I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A FRIEND I'VE BEEN CALLED A MONSTER ALL MY LIFE WHEN THEY JUST LOOK AT MY APPEARANCE" dischord's blue eye now glowed blood red.then she pulled out a long piece of broken glass .at this point the deadly six felt sorry for her but still kepted their distance. "dischord-"" WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR LITTLE CAT MOUTH SHUT AND GO KILL YOURSELF BEFORE I DO IT MY SELF YOU ULGY CAT THAT HAD A FATHER HATE HER SOOOOO MUCH HE COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN HER MOTHER DIED IN A STUPID PANE CRASH EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!"Dischord said why having the broken glass pointed to the poor cat's neack that was on the verge of tears."no wonder they call you a MONSTER you sure do act like one"the cat said" chaos control ."she said as she disappeared. dischord noticed her outbrust and ran away tears in her eyes spilling leaving a trail for the deadly six to follow which they did.