We headed for Carter and Macey's dorm that was only a few buildings away from mine and Luke's. Mace wanted all of us to meet up first and head to the party together. I was interested in seeing what Macey got Luke to dress up as because last I heard Luke was getting the same treatment as I was about putting on a costume. Little did I know the girls had planned this whole thing out.

It didn't take long to reach their door. When I knocked we were yelled at to come in. The moment we entered the room I stared wide eyed at what was in front of me. Luke was running around the living room while Macey ran behind him yelling profanities. Off to the side was Carter and Gage.

"You are going to wear the stupid hat Luke!" Macey yelled. I looked over at Carter who just shrugged at me. I took in what she was wearing and a small smile appeared on my face. She was dressed up as Belle from Beauty and The Beast. A beautiful yellow grown fitted her body and her brown hair was curled around her face. She even had yellow lace gloves on her hands. She really did look like Belle. Next to her I looked at Gage and clenched my jaw.

He was dressed in a ripped white dress t-shirt and a pair of black pants. If he was suppose to be The Beast he didn't fit it at all. In fact he looked fucking stupid. As I glared at him, he glared right back. I watched as his arm tightened around Carter's waist and pulled her to him.

There was just something about Gage I didn't like. I don't know if it was all the rumors that went on around campus about him-such as he had a bet with his friend on how many girls he could sleep with. Or maybe it was the smug/cocky vibe he had about him. He did look vaguely familiar every time I see him but I can never put my finger on what it is. Every time I look at him I can't shake the feeling of familiarity with him. I was going to have to look more into Gage Harper.

When I learned Carter was going out with him I flipped. Car was too innocent and sweet to be with a guy like Gage Harper. He would just hurt her and she would come crying to her brother and me. I know he will destroy her and I did not want that. Carter was like a sister to me. I would hurt anyone who hurt her and same went with her brother.

What was worse though is Luke didn't seem to mind Gage anymore. At first he was dead set on his sister dating him but lately he seems fine being around him. Because he is dating Car he has been around a lot, must to my displeasure. Luke even talks to him and includes him in conversations.

It just bugged me how he got everyone to like him and how he got Carter to date him. He had to be threatening her or something. It was just too weird that Car was dating him and so suddenly too.

I remember her last boyfriend, something with a Q I believe. I never liked him and for good reason. He was just using Carter to gain more popularity and to try and get in her pants. Her brother and I were beyond glad when they broke up. I never really found out why they did but I didn't care. The dude was an ass and he didn't deserve Carter. No one did.

As I was thinking about Carter and Gage I missed Macey forcing Luke to put on a small hat. It wasn't until I felt a nudge on my arm by Amy did I tune into the conversation.

"I look like a freak." Luke was saying.

"No you don't. You look fine."

"Why couldn't we have gone Marvel Theme! I wanted to be Deadpool!" He whined and I honestly couldn't agree more. Apparently all of us were going Disney style this year. I eyed Luke up and down and held back a laugh.

He was wearing a pair of what I guess is suppose to be genie pants or something. They were almost like sweats but a bright purple instead. He wore a black vest that was open and he didn't have a shirt on. On top of his head was a little red hat. I guess he kind of fit the look of Aladdin.