Chapter 11: Titles

Start from the beginning

"I uhm- I know that I have ran away from you twice now, and you've accepted me again. I don't know what it is that makes me scared to tell you what I feel, or even being known as your girlfriend. I honestly do not deserve to be with you, at all. You deserve someone who won't break your heart, and who won't run away from you -"

"Are you seriously breaking up with me?" He chuckled devilishly again, sending shivers down my spine.

"No, no! I... Okay, look Andrew. I want to be with you. I want to give you anything you want, and I want to make you happy. I never wish to ever break your heart at all, and I apologize for doing just that. I apologize for running from you, and I apologize for leading you on, then declining. I swear to you, Andrew, I genuinely love you with all my heart, and more. I have never felt this way about anyone, ever. I guess that's why I get so freaked out. I have told myself my entire life that I wouldn't let one person hold my happiness, but then I found you. You still are my happiness, and I never want to lose you Andrew. I couldn't take it if I did," I sniffled as I felt my eyes begin to water. Drew stood up, pulling me out of the office chair with him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I clung to to his waist. He kissed my forehead, cooing at me.

"Shh, it's okay, sweetheart. It's okay," he repeated and I shook my head.

"Why do you keep treating me like I deserve this?" I inquired, confused through the tears.

"Because I love you that much... At least that's what I think it is. You know as well as I do that since we're together, we can't break up. That would mean we wouldn't have each other, and we wouldn't have a best friend. I accept your apology, though," he smiled as I stood on my tippy toes and pressed a kiss to his lips, moaning as we made contact. His hands found their way to my waist as I leaned into him.

"You're my boyfriend, now," I mumbled against his lips. He chuckled and kissed me deeper.

"Normal people would ask, you can't just tell me," he mocked, my lips muffling his sound.

"Fine, will you be my boyfriend?" I smirked, holding onto the sides of his face, forcing him to bring me closer.

"I don't know, will you run away from me again?" He pulled back, completely serious. His eyes held a look of sincerity.

"Never again, and I promise that."

"Then yes, I will be your boyfriend as long as you're my girlfriend," he smiled tugging me back to him, sealing it with one last kiss.

!~* Andrew's POV *~!

I couldn't stay away from her, she couldn't stay from me. We both knew that without each other, we would go insane. Our bond was too strong to break, and we would never be separated. Everyone, including Santiago and Carmen, were piled in my SUV, and on the way to my parents' house. I smiled as I looked over to Krys whose hair was curled to perfection, and looked amazing. I felt my pants tighten around my zipper, but refocused on the road ahead. There was only an hour left in the drive, and I could make it.

I cut the engine as I parked across the street in my normal space, excited and happy to see my family. My aunts, uncles, and cousins were there, and it had been a little over five years since our Thanksgiving had been this big. I pecked Krystal's lips, sliding my fingers between hers as we neared the door.

"You ready? You have to tell everyone I'm your boyfriend, that kinda sucks, huh?" I smirked, making her laugh. Seeing that bright smile always made me feel more secure.

"Eh, it's alright... I love you," she sighed as I opened the door, revealing the smell of food, and the warm feeling of love.

"I love you too princess," I whispered as we all piled into the house.