Chapter Three (New and not proofread)

Recap:

"I know. Now we can double date. Speaking of dates... let's go find out boyfriends."

"Okay."

End Recap.

-Nino's POV after Mari dragged Adrien out of the kitchen-

Dang! Mari dragged my moral support out. Now I have to be brave. It was quiet. Dead silent. We both were eating and minding our own business. Do I say something? Should I say something? No. Adrien said let her bring it up so I'm going I wait until she does. She finished first. She put her dishes up and started to walk out. Ummm... No. She's not getting away. Not today. I know Adrien said let her bring it up but I'm going to bring it up. I'm not letting her get away.

"Alya." She stopped. I have successfully caught her attention. Now I need to continue.

"We can't pretend like last night never happened. I can't pretend like last night never happened." I started hoping she would come back. She did come back. She sat at the table. I waited for her response.

"What do I say?"

What do you mean what do you say? You say how you feel about me.

"I don't know. Do you like me back? You don't even have to love me just at least like me back? Just a little?" I attempted to get something out of her.

"Yes." She breathed. It was barely audible but I heard it. What did this yes mean? Did she love me back? Did she like me back? God! She needs to clarify things but that's what I love about her. I love every part of her. Even her flaws make me happy.

"Yes what?" I asked again.

"I love you." She said but immediately looked down. She loved me back? SHE LOVED ME BACK!!!!!! Why was she looking down? No. I needed to see her eyes. I grabbed her hands with mine.

"Alya look at me." She slowly lifted her head and looked at me. I saw her hazel eyes meet mine. They looked beautiful. I was entranced. But I quickly shook my self out of it and continued what I was going to say.

"I love you Alya and you don't know how happy you make me. Even if you didn't like me back you would make me happy but the fact that you love me back makes me want to pick you up and kiss you. You make me the happiest person in the world Alya. If I ever saw you with another boy on a date I would want to punch his guts out because Alya I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. Which is why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend. So will you be my girlfriend Alya? Can I call you mine?"

There. I said it. I told her how I truly feel about her. I asked her to be mine. I know it's a long shot but it's worth it. She's going to be mine. Even if she says no right now I'll charm her to be mine. Then a movement of her head caught my attention.

She was shaking her head yes very quickly.

SHE SAID YES!!!! SHE SAID YES!!!!!! OH MY GOD SHE SAID YES!!!!! I ran up to Alya and gave her a hug. Then I picked her up and twirled her. She was mine. I put her down and ran out to go find Adrien. I saw Mari and Adrien in the hall. I grabbed Adrien and pulled him away from Mari. I saw Mari giggling before she went in the kitchen. I dragged Adrien further down the hallway and into the living room. I immediately started freaking out.

"DUDE SHE LOVES ME BACK!!!!!! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!! A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!" I said as I jumped up and down with excitement.

"Congrats my man. Never thought it would happen."

"I KNOW!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S ALYA!!!!!!! ALYA IS MY GIRLFRIEND MAN!!!!!!!!"

He was about to answer when we heard snickers behind us. I turned around and saw Alya and Mari standing in the doorway. I immediately flushed with embarrassment. Alya walked up to me with a smirk. I knew it was coming.