Dislikes: Been yelled at, his own past, been alone, been forced into things he doesn't want to do (true stubbornness emerges if you try), tight clothes (he wears loose clothing, not a fan of anything tight at all)

Illnesses/Allergies:  allergic to dogs (sneezes like crazy after a little while), fresh tomatoes, kiwi fruit, and coconut~ (all make his lips, tongue and sometimes throat swell depending on dose, he usually has an EpiPen in his bag in case)

Weakness for...: Cinnamon buns and Warm Apple Pies...absolutely loves them

What really irks them/why: Ticking Clocks...the sound at night drives him mental (plus brings back other memories he'd rather forget)

Background: Jackson's first few years were simple...but happy. His father, a fire fighter, had passed in an explosion a few months after he was born leaving him to be raised by his mother, and with his elder brother Leone. Those first few years...came to abrupt end one day when he was five. Having chucked a mother of tantrums in the store Jack had been sent outside to wait for his mother and brother to finish the shop, sitting cross legged and pouting in the corner. That was the last his family saw him. When they came out, he was nowhere to be found...snatched right in plain view of so many from the curb and whisked away. Jack no longer recalls his old family in the slightest...remembering the kidnapping only in a blur due to the drug they injected into him as they dragged him into the van that day...his first memory, waking up screaming in pain as they pressed the branding iron into the sole of his foot.

Tossed into a room filled with 49 other kids all in the same boat, that was how he spent the first night...his whimpers of pain from his scorched flesh melding with the others. They were left there, alone, locked in, with no food or water, for four days...wearing them down and weakening their wills...letting them bond with each other, so when the stage one began, it would tear them down more/ Then the fifth day arrived, and with the morning's arrival, so did the beginning of the groups stage one plan... The Mutations. One by one, the kids were dragged screaming from the room...and some didn't return. In two hours, only 32 kids had returned to the room after getting their 'shot'. What they didn't know was the shot was a combination of mutagen, experimental chemicals, variant animal dna and radiation. By the end of that day...there were only seven, who survived the mutation they were forced to undergo...Jack, was one of those seven to survive the mutation process.

Jack and these seven spent six years...under this groups command. Trained, disciplined, beaten into submission and forced to fight as a special mutant kid solider unit, fighting on the front lines of so many battles...made to kill so many. Those six years were traumatizing, most nights spent crying himself to sleep as the memories of the blood on his hands played through his head. As time passed...he grew to be used to it, gaining a very flat look on life...doing as he had to, no more, no less. Through it all, he was allowed one personal item...an old Walkman he'd picked up with a cd and faulty radio. But it gave him the life line he needed, music. Music kept him grounded, kept him going.   

He was 11 when he was finally able to get free of their grip on him. His team had been sent out, first to march into the line of fire as usual been the expendables they were...but this time, things didn't end as well as they'd hoped. No sooner than they'd breached the building of their target than the mines littered about the entire place went off, flames engulfing everyone in the vicinity. The blast sent Jack flying, right through the wall and through the supports in the building next door, the entire building collapsing atop of him and burying him underneath as he blacked out...

When he woke...it was to chaos...crawling out from the flaming debris...and finding nothing but flames, ruin...and the deformed bodies of his six teammates. Unable to do anything, and hearing the sounds cars and sirens approaching...Jack took the chance and, with guilt, fled the scene...praying the group would think he was dead as well and not come looking for him.

And they did.

Stowing away on a cargo ship, he cowered in corner of the boat's hold and just stayed there, curled up...uncaring of where this ship was carrying him as long it was far away from those people...those people that had sent his unit into the building knowing of the mines...knowing that it would end that way...cause they wanted to eliminate them. And they'd succeeded...

As the ship landed in NYC, Jack snuck off and as he did, he left behind Jackson the Jackal and that whole past as well, switching the names around to become simply Oliver. Over the next few years, Oli officially changed his name, his full identity and personality, rediscovering himself, renewing it to who he wished to be...one without blood on his hands, even if it wasn't real. Starting small he gradually built up his skills and rep as a DJ, starting from the street and attending parties then small time clubs...until hearing on the grape vine that one of the biggest clubs around, Inferno, was looking to hire more members in its growth. Putting his name in, he never expected to get in but...he did.

Joining the club was one of the best decisions of his life. It gave him exactly what he was after...a life playing music and using the tunes to bring happiness to others.

And...it lead him...to one of the best people he'd ever come to know.