Oliver

Name: Jackson Oliver Pyralis

Alias: Jackson, or more commonly, Jackal (a name he hasn't used in many years; it was the term he got while 'working' in Arabia)

Nickname: Oli

Age: 19

Gender: Male

D.O.B.: 25th October

Species: Tokay Gecko Mutant

Appearance: Oli isn't over tall or muscled, standing at a height of 5'3 with a lean but toned figure, periwinkle blue skin, dark blue-grey freckle like marks over beak, lower arms and tail, and sunburnt orange marks over his body. He has hetero-chromatic eyes, his right iris been a rose pink while his left is a storm cloud grey (both his eyes going grey whenever he's holding a gun and that other side of his personality comes out, turning almost like a lifeless void when you look into them; hes unclear why this happens). Oliver has several faint scars scattered over his body, with the majority over his torso...and most of them caused by bullets, and a whip, his only other mark a symbol branded black into the sole of his left foot...the mark of the group he was forced into.

Current Residence: NYC

Ethnicity/Origin: Indonesian/Latino (raised mostly in Saudi Arabia)

Family: Oli doesn't remember his original family...names, faces, voices...nothing.

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Partner: Acheron (a Bounty Hunter and frequent visitor to the club) ((c) SirConCon dA )

Job/s: DJ at the Inferno Nightclub

Weapon: N/A (despite his nature, he's deceptively masterful at handling guns...)

Notable Traits: Easy going makes him easy to approach and strike up conversation; he's got a fairly kind soul, type that enjoys seeing the good in people, giving them benefit of the doubt; loves to socialise and mingle but he lacks self-preservation, often putting others before himself. Aside of him that few get to see, is he has a split personality...the other side a complete flip on how he's normally seen. But it only happens, when he's holding a gun, or the life of someone he cares about is been threatened...

Bad habits: Forgetting to eat while on shift, withdraws when yelled at (doesn't like it at all, often goes quiet and will fiddle with fingers), playing with jacket drawstring when nervous (sometimes chews on it subconsciously)

Sense of humour: Strong, he enjoys seeing the light side of things, and making another smile. He doesn't enjoy seeing anyone down...

Temper: Barely there, but has set triggers that get him sparked up real fast. Then all better clear a path for him. May be small but he's more dangerous than you'd think.

Fears: Losing more people he cares about/having to watch them suffer while unable to do anything, really cramped spaces (claustrophobic), failing (he panics a bit when he can't get something right), drowning and clowns...

Food Hates: Pumpkin, Capsicum, overly sour food (mild is okay), anything pickled/soaked in vinegar, and eggs (on their own, fine when can't taste them)

Likes: Music (something he absolutely loves, and is ingrained into his life...its important to him), Ice Cream Cookies (he's got a sweet tooth), vanilla (ice cream, milkshakes, lollies etc he just likes vanilla), DJ-ing, Socialising, hanging out with Ash, walking at night (he likes the lights of the city and cool air), rollerblading and compliments (though it usually makes him blush uncontrollably X3)