Lucian - Swag Ver.

(Image drawn for me by Hashiree of Lucian and his partner, Jostlin (~

Name: Oroku Lucian

Nickname: Luc

Age: 24

Birthday: October 2nd

Species: Mutant Turtle (Base is that of a Bostami Black Shelled Turtle)

Appearance: Luc is quite tall, standing near a height of 6' with faded mint green skin, an Umber coloured shell, ash grey plastron and mix matched coloured eyes (right eye is amber while his left is a faded blue due to his blindness in that eye). During his time in the military, he has gained a number of scars that are scattered across his body from head to toe with majority been on his lower arms. The one vertically across his left eye is his most prominent scar.

Hometown: Unknown (he was adopted in Kyoto, Japan by Saki when he was a tot)

Current Residence: New York City

Family: Adopted father, Oroku Saki and Elder Sister, Oroku Karai

Love Interest/Partner/Wife: Jostlin
(He proposes to her a year after they've been dating...there's a story of it! XP Have a read if you like lol
Link: http://fav.me/d9i9ddf)

Children: Daughter, Lucy-Anne and Son, Joey-Lin

Friends: Karai, Several bouncers/club/bar members, The Hamato Family and a few others he's met over the years in the Military or working as a bouncer.

Job/s: Ex- Lieutenant General of the USA Army/Bodyguard (Saki Labels)/Bouncer (for several local clubs, just causal)

Weapon: Chakrams (though he's adept at several various kinds, the Chakrams have always been his preferred choice)

Secret Talent: Something he doesn't show or do often, is sing. The first time he ever sung in front of another since he was a kid was with Jostlin after his mates conned him into karaoke 

Notable Traits: Determination, loyalty, fierce protection over people he cares about, can maintain level head and quick thinking under most circumstances, stubbornness, a little naive in some areas and forward in others, and enjoys adding a creative twist to a common event.

Bad habits: Letting curiosity take over, getting bored way too easily, getting into things he shouldn't...among other things ;)

Sense of humour: He's able to find a light in most situations, his sense of humour a little dry but quite strong, reflecting the inner child-like nature he's managed to maintain even after everything he's been through.

Temper: Luc is pretty easy going most the time, having a good reign on his anger to the point its rarely seen but...when its lit, nothing can hold him back.

Fears: Asphyxiphobia (Fear of suffocation or not been able to breathe) and Atychiphobia (fear of failing others)

Dislikes: Stuck up people, Onion/Capsicum (cooked or uncooked, cannot stand the stuff), paparazzi, using underhanded methods

Other Info: Lucian is ticklish along his lower sides and he suffers from chronic nightmares; has for a long time...it's left him with quite a bad case of insomnia

Background: Found left on the doorstep of an orphanage in Kyoto, Luc doesn't actually know who his real parents are or how he came to be, a fact that used to bother him a lot growing up, the fact he was an orphan and his appearance making him the brunt of teasing. Kids at the orphanage weren't much better so...Luc just distanced himself from everyone, staying in his room at the orphanage or roaming the streets when he wasn't there or at school, even turning to stealing to occupy himself and get what he wanted. It was like that was for the first seven years of his life, until he ran into Saki while fleeing from a shop owner he'd just stolen from. After getting a tongue lashing of a lifetime from the owner and returning the book he'd stolen, he turned to find Saki still standing there, watching him. Even when Luc rudely asked what his deal was, the only thing Saki did was smile then hold out his hand asking something Luc never thought he'd hear... "Would you like to come live with me young man?"

Without anything holding him there, Luc took Saki's hand and walked with him back to the orphanage, chattering away, even at the young age he was subtlety learning what he could by Saki's answers. The moment those papers were signed, Luc flew out of the country with Saki back to America. Everything changed after that. Attending regular school, Luc's confidence boosted, his ability to learn fuelled and growing rapidly, even befriending the Hamato brothers (despite his father's minor disapproval). Though they drifted apart after school ended, he holds no ill bearings toward the Hamato family. At the age of 16, upon early graduation, Luc decided he wanted to do more, see more...so, without leaving much for discussion, he packed a bag and left to join the US Army.

Completing Basic and Advanced Training in two years, he went back to see his family once more before he left America with the Military. For the next four years, Lucian remained with the US Army, travelling the world, fighting on the front lines and climbing the ranks until he became a Lieutenant General. Returning home for a few months of each year to spend time with his family, taking up bouncer work to keep himself occupied even while on break. In those four years, Luc saw many of the horrors of war, bulked up and gained several scars...some that healed, and many that would never leave, how he got each one ingrained into his memory. But he enjoyed it, he enjoyed knowing he was doing something for his country, and something that would make his father proud. A few months prior to his 21st birthday, Luc was in the heat of battle once more but this time, while helping a fallen comrade, he took the brunt of an attack, the blast that he was caught in after only adding the battle damage he sustained.

Even injured, Luc still carried his comrade back to the med tent, insisting they deal with his injuries before, barely considering his own until he near passed out from blood loss moments later. Luc was sent to the closest hospital for an emergency procedure but, when he woke several hours later in the ICU, he was informed he wouldn't be able to fight on the front lines again...while the rest of his injuries would heal in time, the damage to his left eye irreversible, and he would never regain his sight in that eye. Kept at the hospital for a few weeks, he was allowed back in the barracks until his eye healed enough for him to travel back home almost a year later.