(5) How does 1 even after f*kin their teacher?

Start from the beginning

~~~~~SMUT END HERE!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

I woke up I felt sticky and naked and i felt pressure on top of me.
My eyes flutter open and I see sean on top of me.
I smile thinking about last night.
I wasn't a virgin but that was the best sex I've ever had even if I've only had sex with one other guy in my life.

But I was scared of how Sean would react to this. I started to panic for a sec but then I felt sean shift so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Sean's pov:

I woke up on something softer than my pillow when I woke up I realized I was on top of (y/n).

Holy fucking hell I just slept with one of my students!!!

I got up without awakening her I got on my clothes and left.

Your pov:

He just left.

Didn't say a word.

He got up and left.

He could've at least woken me up! After I hear the door house door close I get up to take a shower and do my homework. Thank god didn't have that much to do.
Afterwards, I just walked to school as normal. When I woke up this morning I was happy but now I'm just I don't know there is just soo many thoughts and emotions.

Did he regret last night?
Does he like me?

Happiness confusion ecstasy.

I don't know whats going on with me.

When I got to school he was in a new suit.
And I didn't know how to go about this so I avoided him.

The rest of the day went as normal I couldn't help but think of last night no matter what I was doing.

He was careful but rough with me...
God every kiss, bite and touch was something I couldn't forget no matter how hard I try.

I was then debating if I should go to the gym for glee.
Then I realized I can't let a guy keep me from doing what I love.
So I go.

Finally, the school bell rang and all the girls came to me at once.
Saying they couldn't go because rather their parents said no or they didn't have the money.

So we all agreed to go tomorrow which was Friday made sense to me.

I decided to go to the gym anyways and work on something to at least get my mind away from this for a moment. Or just randomly dance to songs on my playlist. I got in my gym clothes:

I went through my playlist trying to find a song that isn't love related and I found team by iggy azalea I got the feel of it and freestyled to it: