七 |07| Meantime

~Dai's POV~

  Waking up to finding myself instantly sick is not how I'd like. My stomach was already thoroughly empty, but no, I just have to puke right? but I guess that it's alright as long as Kakashi is by my side throughout it. And he was, as soon as I woke up and began puking, he had helped me calm down and sit back in bed. "are you alright?" he asked sitting on the side of my bed. "I guess... I mean I feel a little better, I think..." I sighed and went to take a shower. But I stood on shaky legs too soon and as I tried to take a step forward I almost fell flat on my face. the ground was literally so close to my face as I was held up by Kakashi. He lifted my body and helped me along the way. But when I finally got to the washroom, said bye to Kakashi and looked at myself in the mirror I was horrified to find what lay in front of me. My stomach caved in, my ribs poking out of my skin, my arms and legs were as good as sticks. Thin, fragile, sticks. I was merely a shell of what I used to be, a strong and glorious fighter willing to sever. Now look at me, no more than some weak little girl who could be broken with a mere flick.

Letting the hot water run over my body was such an amazing feeling, is it not? I had to sit down in the shower shortly after for I didn't have enough energy nor strength to stay up any long. All these past days and years came back to me, flooding my mind and crushing my moment of serenity. The sickness, my body, torture, being captured, forced as a slave, punishment, the new world, school. I quickly got out of the shower and forced myself to dry off, get dressed and head back to my room. Kakashi wasn't there and I could hear him in his study. Hisoka, who was sleeping through most of today woke up and rushed over to me, worried. I pet him and wrote a note.
'Hey Kakashi, I heard you in the study and wondered if you had volume 4 of Icha Icha Paradise? Just give it to Hisoka, He'll bring it back.
-Dai.K.S'
I gave it to Hisoka, "can you give this to Kakashi for me? He's in the study." He chirped and flew off, returning shortly with the book and another note.
'I'm glad you like the series, although I feel as your father that it's a bad influence and you shouldn't read the series. But hey, You're allowed any content from this house hold, so here's your book. I'll be back a little later to check on you--oh right did you also want some coffee?

-Kakashi.H'
I laughed petting Hisoka as I sent another letter.
'Such a great dad, thanks. And yes please! Black with sugar and that's it, Here's the sugar if you don't mind, I just like this one better.
-Dai.K.S'

I felt bad for Hisoka but I guess with him laying around when I was Ill, this was a good enough. I began to read my new book until Hisoka came with another note.
'Alright, I don't mind at all. Also Lady Tsunade is coming my sometime today to heal you and help you with physical therapy.
Your coffee will be there soon.

-dad.H'

Lady tsunade? Who is that? Meh, I'll meet her later anyways right? I sat at my desk the remaining time reading the new Icha Icha paradise until this lady Tsunade came.

---

A sudden knock on my door made me jump, I was just dozing off too. I rubbed my temple and replied,"come in, doors open." In walked the busty blonde haired women from our match. "Hi, I'm Tsunade Senju. I'm here to check on how your doing." I nodded and she got to work. She had healed me, helped with my physical therapy and gave me some medications. Over all I didn't mind her company as it was pretty fun, she had made joke as I came back with totally rubbishy puns to counter.