// twenty three //

Start from the beginning

"To see you. I called and texted you, but I got nothing. I got worried and decided to come and see you. And, I have a key that you gave me, silly." He came close and kissed my forehead. "I'll leave now, see you later in the cafe."

"Okay, I am going to change now."

"Want me to wait for you?" I shook my head.

"Uh, N-No, thanks, Niall." He nodded.

"Are you okay?" I nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah," I said. He walked out and a few seconds later I heard the door got closed.  I fell back on the bed and tears went down slowly.

All of that was just a dream? It felt so fucking real. It felt so real how I missed him, his touch, his kiss and everything. All of it  was just a dream. Why did I dream about him now?

Just when I thought I moved on, I guess it was a bad idea going to that bookstore yesterday. It brought everything back. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom to get ready. While I was brushing my teeth I sighed and chuckled to myself thinking, that was a very fucking long dream.

But what did it mean? Was it a sign?

______

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Yes, Niall. Leave, go to your friends! I am okay now." I said giggling. He raised his eyebrows, not wanting to leave me alone. Today, I was so quiet and zoning out a lot. He was worried about me since he walked out of my flat.

"Go!" I playfully pushed him out of the door and he went out after kissing my cheek.

It was four o'clock and my shift was almost over, I heard someone enter the cafe. I sighed and I turned around only to gasp. Was I dreaming? It was him.

Was this is a dream? A film? Or even a joke? What was happening to me? Was I imagining stuff while I was awake? The same curly brown locks that I used to run my small hands through them. The same green eyes that I always used to get lost in them. The heart shaped pink lips that I was addicted in kissing them.

I looked at my hands, then I looked up to face him. He looked surprised or more like shocked. His eyes were wide, but then he smirked showing his beautiful dimples that I adored.

"Well, hello." I took a second to stop myself from smiling. It was like the dream, the same deep voice. I looked at what he was wearing, it was my favorite black beanie and some of his curls were sticking out of it. His old brown boots that he loved to wear and black jacket and t-shirt, with his usual tight black jeans. Same Harry.

"Hi," I said smiling. "What would you like to drink?" I asked calmly doing my job. He took a deep breath and smiled back.

"Black coffee, please." I nodded. I thought he was going to say something else or I wished, but I guess not everything you wished for or dreamed of came true. Maybe he was dating that girl I dreamed about, and that was the most part I hated in my very long dream. Every part of her in it.

But it was a funny thing though, dreaming about him and how our lives would have been if I would have given him a chance. Just like in films and then, after I wake up it was not real but felt like it. And, the weirdest part or the unbelievable thing was meeting him after such a long time. That was definitely a sign.

I handed him his coffee, he paid and came to me with his charming smile.

"Long time, no see, Amy." I laughed because it sounded so familiar, like it was said before.