chapter 9

Nalas P.O.V.

I slowly head to the front of the classroom after the final bell rings to grab the papers that i need to finish grading. I had figured that i would do it during my free period next but what with the turn of events i doubt that'll be happening. I come to a complete stop on adrians side a good distance away from his brother. In doing so i see him move forward as adrian steps in front of me gesturing for his brother to move. He smirks in slight amusement and frustation before turning around and leading the way out the door and probably out of the school. Im proven wrong though as adrian takes a sharp turn grabbing me and putting me in front of him as he heads to the library. I sigh in slight relief as we make our way to a secluded section and sit down kicking my shoes off as i do so to relieve the swelling in my feet.

Adrians P.O.V

I get nala settled in her seat just as i hear the loud banging of the double doors swing open letting me know that Alex is here. I look up just as the librarian reprimands him telling him to be quiet as he comes in. I see his eyes begin to turn black as i stand up straight and clear my throat as i gesture for him to come over this way. Composing himself he growls the whole way over to us as i feel nala begin to stiffen at the sight of him causing me to run my fungers through her hair getting her to calm down almost instantly shifting closer to me as i leaned back in my chair and sat down intertwining our fingers as i did so attempting to get a rise out of him which worked. I looked on in amusement as i leaned forward her hand still in mine as i asked the question that i knew was plaguing both nala and i.

"Why are you here?"

Comment

Follow

Vote

😁😉😁😉😛😃😂