Chapter 2

Adrians P.O.V

In the office

The assistant principal had called me down to the office for what I dont know. When I got there What i saw had me do a double take standing there next to the principal was a carbon copy of her.

Sure she was younger and had these piercing blue eyes but you could defininately tell that they were related, she also stood a foot or two shorter than her with her hair reaching to her waist, she looked a little on the thin side otherwise she was quite beautiful once you were able to look past that. Mrs. Gonzalez came toward me with a look of determination.

" I need you to do me a big favor, the biggest one that I'll ask of you." she said

I didnt say anything just stared at her, which she took as a sign to keep going.

" My granddaughter just moved in with us and is new to the school I want you to show her around to all of her classes as well as the school and when your done at the end of the day tell her to head back down to the main office and wait for me. OK?!" she said.

I nodded my head to show that I understood and went over to her. I put my hand out for her to shake but she refused to do so. So I quickly put my hand down and went to the door hoping that she would follow, which she did while making sure to keep some distance between us. I could tell that this was going to be a long day so with a sigh I headed down the hall and up to the third floor where her first class which was AP English with Mr. Gordon.

Of all teachers to give her they give her that creep. I'm almost convinced that he's secretly a pedophile with the way he stare at all of the girls in the school. I looked back to see if she saw my reaction but noticed that she was looking at the other classrooms in what seemed to be amazement and awe. She must have sensed me looking at her cause she looked up only to look away but this time with a slight blush making its way accross her cheeks. I shake my head in amusement and knock on the door to her class. I dont have to wait long as Mr. Gordon makes himself known.

He looks as if hes gonna yell but stops as he catches the eye of the new girl whos name I still dont know now that I think about it. He stares at her as if shes a piece of meat instead of a human being. I direct the teachers attention to me instead of her which gives her a chance to head in the class but not before I see  a shiver run down her spine from the earlier predicament. Once shes inside I leave and head to my class as Mr. Gordon heads back into his class. I walk into my class and hand the teacher the pass and move straight towards my seat as I sit down I cant help but think about the girl I'll be showing around for the rest of the day I dont know what it is about that girl but one way or another Im gonna find out.

Nala's P.O.V

Main Office

For the most part today was okay except for that god awful english teacher who just wouldnt stop staring at me everytime I got up to hand back papers. I could feel his eyestraveling down my back still and I wasnt even in the class anymore. That is just how creepy that man was. Im sure every other girl that was in that class could agree with me.

Its the end of the day and Im waiting in the office for my grandmother to finish some paperwork then we can go. She said it wouldnt take longer than 15 minutes but its been an hour since she said that so here I am picking at the lint on the chair that Im sitting in when I hear the sound of loud clicking shoes walk into the room. The first thing I see is a girl with blonde hair, fake blue eyes, a button down shirt that could pass for a bra, and a skirt that could pass for a pair of panties. All in all she looks like what Grams would call a common day whore  stilletos included. I watched as she walks up to the front desk where the secretary whose name I found out to be is Mrs. Sue. Shes typing away on that light up box as she notices the girl approach her desk giving the brightest, and darkest smile that she could muster. When she doesnt out comes a voice worthy of sounding like the language of the rats that you see in the sewers here. Her voice is high strung as she speaks to the secretary. I sit back in the char and close my eyes trying to block out the noise but deeming it impossible as it just seems to get louder with every word she says. So with a low sigh I open up my eyes to see my grandmother walk out of her office with pops coming out of his as well. But just as I think were about to leave grams goes over to the whore and brings her into the office giving me the gesture to go with pops instead. I begin to head over towards pops but not before seeing the look of disappointment on the whores face only for a look of jealousy to flash across it as pops puts his hands around my shoulder as we begin to walk out the door. I look up at pops with a confused face wondering why she looked at us like that only to see him trying not to laugh at what just happened. He shakes his head at me and continues out the office and to the place were the cars are at. It takes me a while to figure out why that happened but when it does I remove myself from under his arms and puts some distance between us as a blush makes its way to my face again but just when I think Im in the clear he busts out laughing at my reaction to having figured out why she looked at us like that. I mean sure it may have taken a little while for me to understand (mostly with the help of how the other girls stared) why they looked at him in such a way but at least I got it . He laughed the rest of the way home. By the time we got home I was exhausted, so I just skipped dinner and went straight to bed. That night I slept quite fitfully with dreams of what looked like a baby. All I knew in that moment of me being unconcious was that things were gonna change...

Unknown P.O.V

Albernon 

"If one of you comes in here telling me you have nothing on where shes at, youll regret it." I growled out.

Its been two months since I last saw her and Im beginning to lose patience with everyone that comes to me with no information on her. As my mind goes back to that day that she escaped the anger begins to consume me once again, as I kick myself for not killing her the first chance I got. When Ive finally calmed down I look around to see that Ive destroyed my office to almost beyond recognition except for my chair. I sit back down and close my eyes as I imagine her body lifelessly laying on the ground as a slow grin creeps onto my lips . Its in that moment that when I find her and I will,shell regret the day she left and ill enjoy every bit of that torture when it comes.

Comment

Fan

Vote 

Im changing adrians character to the exact opposite so hell be helping her instead of causing her trouble. But let me know what you think. :-)