Chapter 1

Nala's P.O.V 

2 months later 

I sat at the kitchen table staring out the window as I ate my cereal not looking at anything in particular just staring. Only slightly paying attention to the wind blowing the trees in the distance causing them to sway with an almost  graceful look. I continued eating until all that was left was the sugary milk at the bottom. I got up and walked over to the cabinet that contained the cereal and grabbed it only to realize that it was empty. I walk over to the trash throwing it away reminding myself to find grams and tell that we were all out.it was in that moment Grams walks into the kitchen and looking me up and down with a sigh.

"Nala why arent you dressed you were supposed to be ready 15 minutes ago?!" exclaims grams as she pulls the new bowl of cereal out of my hands and dumps it out into the sink.

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at her, but she just rolls her eyes at me as she drags me back to my room. I drag my body trying to get her to let go but she continues to pull me without any presssure on her part. It's at times like this I forget she's a werewolf. In the end we make it back to my room, walking in she leaves me standing in the middle of my room as she goes to my closet to get the uniform that was in there.

After a while she comes out the closet uniform in hand. I scrunch my nose up at the thing and begin to slowly back away as she comes toward me with it only for her to glare at me and point for me to stand in front of her. With a sigh i trudge over to her slipping out of my pajamas as I do so grabbing the clothes from her i put them on only to realize that I cant button my shirt or the pants that go with it. Grams squeals causing me to look up at her and see her smiling at me. 

"Oh Nala this is great!" she exclaims coming over to me and taking the too small clothes from me.

She then left the room coming back with another one of those uniforms and handing it to me. I took it from her and just stared at her with an outright confused look. She looks back at me and sees the confused look on my face which causes her to laugh.

"There a bigger size, so go on ahead and put them on so we can get going." she said walking out the room and down the hall.

Sighing I put the clothes on, slip my shoes on and tie my hair up as I proceed to the front door were Grams is waiting for me. She smiles at me seeing that Im ready and opens the door for me holding it until im outside so that she can lock the door. We get in what she called a truck and were off to gods knows were. It seemed like forever before we saw civilazation again but this time there were others like in all in different shapes, sizes, and colors. I leaned my face against the window in awe seeing that there wasnt just one but hundreds, thousands,maybe even millions of them.

"Try trillions baby there all over this planet, youll rarely see many of them walking." she said smiling warmly at me before she turned back to the road.

I leaned back in my seat as the amazement of this place slowly began to set in. I rested my head against the seat not knowing that soon after i had fallen asleep only to feel grams wake me up letting me know that we were there. Where i have no clue all I knew was that there was a big building in front of us with lots of other people of all ages standing outside waiting for gods knows what.

"This is a school and the one that youll be going to from here on out." she says getting out of the car.

I watch as she gets out the car and walks toward the big brick building. it takes her sometime to notice that i didnt follow her let alone get out of the car. She turns toward the car and gestures for me to get out and come to her. I sit in the car for a little longer than necessary before i sigh and slowly get out, shutting the door and walk toward her. Once i get in front of her she nods her head in satisfaction, turns around and heads inside of the building that she calls a school. As we enter the stares of the people outside dont go unnoticed by me when the door slams shut.

I follow Grams down the hallway and into what looks like an office. Theres a lady sitting at a desk typing on a white box thingy that Grams goes up to. They exchange a few words and then the lady hands her a piece of paper then she walks away and towards me.

"Ok. This is your schedule for the year youll be a senior, but youll mainly be helping out the teachers while you take college classes. You can look over the schedule while I find someone to show you around and take you to your classes." she said as she left me alone to go and find whatever person she was looking for.

I sat in the seat that was closest to me and looked over the schedule.

1. AP English/Mr. Gordon

2. AP Math/Mr. Jackson

3. AP Mythology/Mrs. Hanes

4. AP History/Lunch/Mrs.Lee

5. P.E/ Coach Higgins

6. Study Hall/ Ms. Suzy

It didnt seem to hard but then again Im not actually doing any work in the class anyways Im just helping the teachers. It didnt take long before a guy around 6 ft. with jet black hair and grey eyes came walking in.

As i stared at him I couldnt help but feel a sense of de ja vu when he turned to look at me. I knew that i had seen him before but I just couldnt place were I had seen him. In the end I just shrugged my shoulders knowing that it would come to me sooner or later. Once Grams and the guy were done talking she gestured for me to come over. Getting up from the seat I make my way over to them purposefully making sure I was standing across from him. Grams tells me that his name is Adrian and that hes a senior as well and that he will be showing me around the school as well as taking me to my classes. I nod to show I understand and then were off to find my first class, which is AP English with a Mr. Gordon. It took us a couple of minutes to get to the class cause it was on the third floor but when we got there he stops infront of the first door we come to. He knocks on the door and out steps a fat pudgy man, with balding hair, and giant glasses. He looks at the guy whos name is adrian and then at me. Gazing at me with a look of pure lust that causes me to shiver. I move behind Adrian to get the feeling of him looking at me to disappear. They exchange a few words and then he turns to me...

"Well Nala this is were i leave you for now,  but dont worry ill be waiting outside for you after class so I can help you find the rest of your classes." He says. 

I nod to show that I understand and quickly head into the class making sure he doesnt touch me as I do so and find the first empty seat and take it not bothering to look at the stares that are obvious from behind me. After that class the others followed pretty much the same except that i didnt get the same stare that I got from Mr. Gordon from them which was a relief. When the day  ended I couldnt wait to get home and sleep and thats just what I did i slept my troubles away knowing that my dreams were the only thing keeping me safe at least for now...

Comment

Fan

Vote

I recently just lost my other account so I have to create all my stories all over again. but let me know what you think of with this one.