Boobiez

The title is hella weird.

Sheilana Uley

Right now I was hunched over the table at breakfast wheezing of laughter at the big bad alpha who had two dangling breasts upon himself. I was dying of laughter, when all of a sudden the front door opened and as usual the guys; Paul and Jared walked in for breakfast.

They hadn't noticed Sam because all their attention was focused on me. They must have thought I was crying because of the tears leaking from my eyes. So I took a deep breath to regain myself... but then lost it again to just once glance at my angered brother.

This morning I woke up extremely early and planned that this was the day, the day to prank my big brother back. So I exited my room and tiptoed to his and Emily's. As I approached their bed, Sam was already laid on his back facing the ceiling. I can clearly tell that he wasn't going to wake up, because I had pinched one of his cheeks, and he never showed any sign of waking.

I took that chance to use my powers and the next thing you know breasts started spurting through his flat chest.

It was forming. I immediately ran out of his room and got ready for school. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and glanced at the stove, it was 6:32 a.m. Emily was still asleep so I made breakfast for the three of us but then I remembered my two wolfy friends have been always coming over for breakfast ever since I came.

They have only been coming over for lunch and the times after their patrol, but ever since I showed up they have been coming over daily for breakfast, lunch, and sometimes even dinner daily.

We all have been becoming closer.

After I finished making a big amount of Eggs, bacon, and my famous banana-strawberry smoothie, I ate a small portion of food. Emily came down with a grin, it widened when she saw I had made the food.

"Aww Shei, you didn't have to do this." She thanked me and laughed because she saw what I had done to Sam. She was shocked to find her fiancé sleeping beside her with his very own c-cup sized breasts. We talked while she ate and in the middle of our conversation, we heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. A very livid alpha approached. I burst out laughing, and well here we are.

They were still oblivious to what I was laughing at so I pointed in the direction of my victim.

They lost it.

By now we were all dying of laughter. The angered wolf was slightly shaking so we stopped, but had chuckled every now and then. The livid alpha spoke up.

"Why would you do this Shei!" He yelled at me. I grinned, which caused him to shake a little more.

"Because of that little prank you pulled on me the first day I spent here. You didn't think I would forget.. did you?" I teased. His shaking increased slightly.

"By the way, you're a handsome woman. You'd make an incredible aunt too." His shaking never stopped.

"Women would be jealous by the size of your boobs." I teased more while Paul and Jared nodded their heads, agreeing with me.
That angered the wolf more.

"All those muscles, ha! Your husband would wish he had that. I mean, he'd be the woman in the relationship." I giggled

I seemed to be only increasing his amount of shaking. Wow.
Now that I noticed, I sorta do agree with Paul.. I am a little devil.

Wait! No I'm not.

Paul was close to shaking. I had to stop him before he shifts and does some damage.

I stepped closer to him and put a hand over his shoulder.

"Don't worry bro. I will always support you. I know how much you have always wanted to be a woman." He glared at me. I went to say something again but he cut me off.

"Just change me back." He said sternly. "Now!" He said in his alpha tone.

I looked at him with a dumb expression. His alpha tone didn't faze me. I was not a wolf. Judging by his embarrassed expression, he remembered.

"Ju-Just do it." He murmured and I giggled as I obliged to do so.

My eyes glowed to an unusual shade of many colors swirled in my orbs; it was an after effect when I used my powers.

They were freaked out.

"What the hell was that?" Paul exclaimed. I fixated a glare on the word at him. He noticed and mumbled an apology.

"An after effect..you never noticed?" I questioned. They shook their heads.

"We mainly focused on what you did, not your eyes." Jared spoke.

"Oh, well hurry up and eat before we'll be late for school. Its my first day remember." I reminded them. They just proceeded eating.

They took ages eating. I was tired of waiting so I took the keys of my car; the white Lamborghini and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to wait in the car for you two. So hurry up." I called back at the two. Jared's voice stopped me.

"Wait! We're going chu ride Paul's chuck." He spoke with his mouth full of food, but I could still understand. I internally groaned.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't want to pay for gas." I complained. Paul has been making us pay for his gas bills every time he drives us somewhere. Like dude, please.

Paul turned towards me "My job doesn't pay enough Shei." He complained.

"So? Get another job. You have been charging me more than I should be paying Paul. Jared pays less than me." I pointed to Jared who puts his hands up in a form of surrender.

"Hey, it's not my fault."

Sam interferes in our conversation in an angered tone.

"You have been using my sister for her money!" He exclaimed.

"What-no! Of course not. " Paul denied.

Sam shot Paul and Jared a warning look before speaking.

"Do not use my sister for her money. You two idiots can earn your money by working instead of sitting on your lazy Butt's doing nothing all day." He warned the two "You got it." The two nodded.

I kind of felt bad for some reason.
I don't really know why.

I walked out the door and headed for Pauline's truck. Yes, I have made a new name for him.

I waited outside the door. My two wolves came out and instantly spotted me. They both grinned.

They ran to me "I thought you were gonna take your car." Pauline confusedly stated. Jar-head just stared at me with the same expression Paula had; confusion.

I took out a wad of cash, and handed it out to Paulie. He gave me a look of disbelief. "Be my taxi driver?" I asked in a hopeful expression.

He grinned, "Of course, Shei what would I do without you?" He questioned to which I giggled and responded.

"I really don't know Paula." I answered. He gave a glare for a split second. His grin appeared again.

"Let's go people! Don't want to be late for school." He ushered us into the truck.

"Wait!" I stopped and dug into my bag, I took out two twenty dollar bills. I handed them to Jar-head. He raised his eyebrows at me and asked what it was for "I'll be teasing you in front of Kim, so this is me saying I'm sorry."

I laughed as I had flashes of how Kim would react in my mind.
One on how she would react to the fact , that Jared secretly sleeps with a Toy Story nightlight and how he played with Barbie dolls until the age of 14.

Jared shot me a look.

It was mixed with anger and fear.

I am a little evil...

________________________