I love you.

No words can describe this chapter.♡
Sheis past💋
Drishti1106  sorry for not updating sooner. Thank you for reading my story. Hope you enjoy.🙏💕

<<<SHEIS POV>>>
Once I ran out of the Cullen's home I stepped in my car and immediately head to the airport. Once I got that heart-wrenching call I hung up and ordered a ticket for the next flight to California where my parents burial is taking place. I parked my car, got my ticket and ran through the crowds of people that were in my way. My flight was about to take off. The lady taking the tickets came into view and I ran as fast as I could to hand her my ticket. I was out of breath.

"Here.. Is.. My.. Ticket!" I took gulps of air in between each word in my sentence. She looked at me surprised.

"You're lucky. You just got here on time the plane was about to lift off go!" She ushered me. I sent her a smile of thanks. Once I got into the plane and into my seat I sent a prayer to god for help and guidance for whats about to come. It took a whole two days to get to the airport in California and there were paps everywhere.

They were asking me questions about how I was coping with the recent death of my parents and how I felt. I had leaked a few tears from my eyes how would you think I would feel?? Happy??

Why would I feel anything but sad knowing my two parents died tragically after suffering in a coma caused by a car accident? I'm trying to be mad at the reporters but can't because all I'm thinking about now are my two parents who I deeply loved. Even though they haven't paid enough attention to me these couple years I love them with all my heart for providing food and shelter and giving me love and support that they expressed in their own way. I loved them. I truly loved them. How could I not? Dad taught me all the basics in nursing. Mom taught me all there is to know about fashion. I got my knowledge from their teachings.

I remembered the times when I was 9 and they took me to the beach. Dad taught me how to surf and whenever I fell off he told me he was proud to have me as a daughter. I was his little surfer. Mom cheered us on every time we challenged each other surfing. But when I turned 11 mom got pregnant. They were beaming. I was excited to have a little sibling. We went out more and drew faces on mommas stomach. But 5 months into her pregnancy, dad got a call from the hospital... Shane Hadlen passed. Mom got into a car accident which resulted in her having a miscarriage. It was driven by a drunk driver.

She was told by the doctor that she couldn't breed anymore and that added to the stress. Mom and dad mourned together while I was constantly shut out. I didn't get it was I not important? Was I the cause to some of her stress? They ignored me for a whole 2 weeks. Those two weeks aunt letti took me in. When I got back mom and dad still ignored me. Every night I cried in my bed. Every day I questioned myself "was I not good enough?" Was I not enough for them? Why did they shut me out when I was mourning too.

They didn't understand that I lost a sibling too. I was close to Shay. Every Morning they found me cuddled to mommas stomach because what they didn't know was that I stayed up late at night talking to little shay. Every night I placed my hand on the bump and it kicked. It kicked the place where my hand was and I kissed it to sleep. I sang it to sleep so momma would sleep. I prayed that mom and dad wouldn't be in pain and we would be together as a happy family but... That didn't happen.

My singing career started when I was 12 and they constantly nagged me on how to be perfect. I know I should have been tired and annoyed of that but I loved it. It was the closest thing I got to be interacting with my parents. I know.. Sad right ?

They eventually shut me out completely and I went to live with aunt letti. Mom and dad stayed in California while I traveled with aunt letti for my career. All those past Christmases I was supposed to celebrate with my parents were spent with aunt letti.