BONUS CHAPTER

Dear Flo,

It's been a whole year since you left this Earth, and baby, I miss you. I miss you so damn much, you have no idea. 

I didn't leave my room for about four months after you left, I couldn't function properly. I didn't want to. I couldn't. My life was so meaningless without you, and it still is. Most of the time I'll find myself sitting alone thinking about all the times we spent together, from when we were little to before you left. It's bittersweet, really. 

It hurts so much but my memories of us are the only things I have left that include you. Your mother took all your things and burnt them, she couldn't deal with anything and she's gone off into the deep end. I wanted to comfort her, but she wouldn't allow it. She ended up packing everything up and moving across the country. I haven't seen her in over a year. 

Ashton and Michael are alright, they still love you even though you're not here. They miss you a lot, they were your best mates, after all. I feel bad for them, they lost someone so close to them and I couldn't help them deal with it, because I was still trying to figure out how to deal with it myself. 

Not a day goes by, though, that I don't miss you. Every single day, I'll light a candle for you and I'll sing your favourite song. Doing that keeps me alive, even though I'd rather be with you, I do have people to take care of here. I do wish you were here, though, more than anything I wish that. Even for an hour, I don't mind, just as long as I can hold you in my arms again and kiss your beautiful face. 

It'd be pure bliss. 

I ache for you, always. 

I'll be with you one day, baby. I promise. I love you, so much, always and forever. 

Love,
Luke xx