3: (2/2) Look At Me

Above is Naruto (14). The REAL Naruto, kind of. (Not an ANBU, sorry) this is what he might wear on a mission. What would he wear around the village though?? I'll show you next chapter!

Ohayo, minna! Sorry not sorry about the cliffie! :)

When Our Tails Are Tied- Part Three: Look At Me- Section 2

°
"Make me myself again, okay Otouto?"

°

Naruto whimpered aloud as the seal on his came back full force, making his body freeze up.

Sasuke looked at him in confusion, before noticing that the three Suna nin were walking away. "Hey, wait!" he said. "What's your name?"

The three stopped, and the blonde girl pointed at herself in disbelief. Sasuke nearly groaned in irritation. Stupid fangirls... "No, the red head."

Gaara raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "Me? I am... Interested in who you are as well." Naruto could distinctly feel a strong bout of jealousy stirring inside him as the Uchiha smirked at that. Who was he to hog the red head to himself?

"I am Uchiha Sasuke." Sasuke told the boy, although said boy seemed to be completely indifferent to meeting the famed 'last Uchiha'.

Gaara glared at the arrogant genin. "My name is Subaku no Gaara (Gaara of the Sand).... I look forward to fighting you in the exams."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. Exams? As in The Chuunin exams? This just keeps getting better. "Hn. Same." he smirked.

Naruto, seeing the end of this confrontation through his inner struggling, forced his will to battle with that of the seal's. Dammit, GET HIS ATTENTION!!!

As this was a regular sequence that the seal went through (being obnoxious, loud, and attention seeking), the fault allowed Naruto to slip past its control for a mere second, but that was all he needed.

"W-Wait!" his weak voice called out, just before the red haired twelve year old turned away again. "D-Don't you want to know my name?!" Naruto ignored how desperate he must have sounded, because he was that desperate.

Gaara turned to him with a slight frown. "....No."

Naruto fell back a step, control over the seal tightening subconsiously. He... He doesn't... Even remember me?

"Y-You..." Naruto stammered, sounding hurt. But that pain quickly flew to the wind. "You..." he growled, reigning in all of his chakra in anger, snatching back his control over the seal.

"YOU...." he seethed, balling his fists in anger. A sharp cracking sound filled the air, as if some glass was under immense pressure. A red glow flared into existence around the malevolent blonde, whose said hair was burning the bright color away, leaving a shocking red in its wake. His eyes were lowered towards the ground. Black ash floated skyward from his clothing.

All the surrounding genins were frozen in terror, although Gaara was watching the transformation with some sort of awed excitement. Although every last one of them took a few steps back as a wave of heat erupted from the former blonde, his hideous orange jacket going up in flames, slightly longer red hair flickering and writhing like an angry possessed fire.

"Gaara..." Naruto slowly lifted his head as his skin shifted from sunny tan to a soft pale, rage on all of his pointed features. "You.... you... LISTEN WHEN YOUR OLDER BROTHER IS TALKING TO YOU!!!" He growled, launching himself at the fellow jinchuuriki in a blur of red.