Chapter 36: Honeymoon

It took us a a couple of hours to arrive at our spot, we parked up and got out of the car. I gasp at the sight in front of me. In the middle of the surrounding trees was a cute little cabin or should I say cottage. The cute little cottage had vines all the way up the front, tears welled up in my eyes. . . It was just perfect.

"Do you like it Mrs Uley?" My husband asks as he wraps his strong arms around me. I sniffed and nod my head at his question "Good" He nibbles my ear making me shiver "Because it's yours" A breath caught in my throat, I pull away from Sam and look over his face.

"Really?" I croaked out.

"Really" He whispers, I let out a laugh and jump into his arms, kissing him all over the face before capturing his lips "Oh god Jess" He groans out, I smirk a little knowing I had worked him up "At least wait until we get into the cottage"

I smile and peck his cheek then jump from his arms, I rush over to the car and opened the boot to retrieve our bags. I drop his bags in front of him "Well then Mr Uley" I purred out "Come" I move closer to him "And" My lips were close to his "Get me" Sam made a move to kiss me but I pulled back with a evil smirk, before rushing to the cottage door with my bag.

"Jessy" He whines, making laugh. I soon felt his arms wrap around me, Sam shuts the door and begin to kiss along my neck making me moan. Sam picks me up and without unpacking our bags, we headed straight to our room and consummated our marriage.

Day 1

I woke up the next morning without Sam beside me, I groaned as I stretched out. I felt rather sore but nothing a nice warm bath couldn't think. My thoughts went back to last night we made love twice, before falling to sleep.

"Morning Mrs Uley" My handsome man spoke, knocking me out of my thoughts, I smile up at him. My heart melted when he placed a plate full of toast and scrabbled eggs "For my beautiful wife"

I lean forward and gave him a kiss "Thank you baby" I dug into my food, while Sam went for a shower. Not long after I took a shower, I dressed into a pair of shorts and a sports bra "What are we doing today?" I ask him as I entered the living room.

Sam looks away from the TV "Well we could go back to bed" I purred out and gave me a wink, I shook my head and let out a laugh.

"Sammy" I whined out, Sam chuckled at me. I felt him pull me towards him, I yelped at his action and then found myself on the sofa underneath him "Your such a tease" I mumbled as Sam ran his hands my stomach.

"One day Mrs Uley this" He rubs his hand on my tummy "Is going to be nice and round with my pup growing inside of you"

I shiver at the image of me being pregnant. . . I honestly couldn't wait for that day "Maybe we should get some practice" I whispered, moving my hand to his manhood; he was indeed hard. I really wanted to have sex right now but we had the rest of our lives to do it. I decided to tease him, I rubbed my hand against him making him groan out my name.

I lean toward him and captured my lips with him, before Sam could deepen the kiss I pull back "However I want to go swimming" I smirk and push him off me.

"Why you little minx" He says, before I could move Sam picked me up and pushed me back on the sofa and began ticking me.

"O-k" I giggled out "Mer-cy Sa-m"

"Nope" He smiles and kept on ticking me "Say Sam is the best husband and lover in the world"

"Wh-at?"

"Say it" He demanded.

"Sa-m is the be-st husba-nd and lov-er in the wo-rld" I shot out, I let out a breath as Sam stopped ticking me "You are an arse" I growled out before grabbing him and flipped him over. . . Lets just say we didn't get to go swimming.

Day 2

The next day we did get to the lake that was nearby. I swam around with Sam trying to catch me, I let out a giggle as I felt hands against my legs, I took a deep breath before ducking under the water. I came face to face with Sam.

I ran my hand over his face, Sam swam up to take a breather, not long after I did "Your amazing" Sam breathed out and then he kisses me "I love you Jess"

"I love you too Sammy" I pull away from him and swam to land, I lifted myself up and then striped naked. Sam gave me a questioning look as I stepped back, in the matter of moment I shifted in to my wolf, I let out a howl and jumped in to the water.

Sam let out a laugh and swam over to me, he strokes behind my ear and place a kiss on my snout "I'll be right back" I doggy paddled across the lake waiting for my black wolf to join me.

"I'm coming baby" He says I heard a splash, I turn in time to see Sam lift his head above the water.

"Nice for you to come and join me handsome" He comes closer to me and licks my cheek. We spend the afternoon in wolf form swimming and playing about.

By night time we were both tired, we took a shower together and cuddled each other in bed. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Day 3

Today we had planned to go hiking on the up the trial, I got dress in some trackies and another sports bra, I went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches and a couple of other snacks, along with two big bottles of water. I place them into a basket and left it by the door "Sammy you ready?" I shout out.

I jumped as Sam smacked me on the bottom "You bet I am" I growled at him, he just laughs and kisses my cheek.

Sam picked up the bag and we left the cottage hand in hand. We spent the day laughing and joking about, I love bring out with nature. I guess it's part of been a wolf, we found a good spot on a hill to eat our food and have a rest.

Sam thought it would be fun to feed me and throw grapes in my mouth; which he always miss, I think he did it on purpose.

It started to get dark so we decided to head back, we both took a nice romance bath together. Sam went out of his way to place candles around the tub and even had glasses of wine. We made love that night, as I fell asleep something with me felt unsettling.

I just put it down to being tired and ignored it, I snuggled into Sam and went to sleep.

Day 4

I woke up gasping for air. . . Something was wrong, I felt sick to my stomach and my body ached a little. I was about to call out for Sam when my phone rang, I jump over form my side of the bed to the set of draws beside the bed. I heard Sam drop whatever he had in his hand and rush to the bedroom "Jessy" He called out, he must of felt my discomfort.

I took a breath and answered the phone "Hello"

"Jessy" Jake's voice rang in my ears "Can you and Sam come home?" He asked his voice trembled a little, the tone in his voice broke my heart "We have a serious problem"