Chapter 30: Jessica's Gone Missing

Sam POV

Jake and I decided to have the boys around for a game off football whiles our girls enjoyed there time together. Even though she hasn't been gone long, I miss her very dearly and by the look on Jake's face he missed his imprint too.

I picked up the phone and rang Paul "Yo dude"

I rolled my eyes at my pack brother "You busy?"

I heard a giggle in the background, making me sigh. Rachel was around so that meant no Paul for football "I was" He sniggered down the phone "Rachel was just leaving to Billy's to tidy up for him"

"You up for a game off football?" I asked him.

"Too right I am" I heard Rachel shout for him "See you soon Sam"

"Bye" I say hanging up the phone. I look to Jacob to see him getting of the phone with Embry. I look at the young Alpha I was still in shock at the order he gave my imprint earlier, he was pretty close at taking the spot from me. I knew when the time came I would bow down to him without a fuss, I wouldn't want to put my imprint through the pain off watching me and her adoptive brother fighting.

"Your brothers in and so is Seth" Jake says, shaking me from my thoughts, I nod my head and wonder to mine and Jessica's room, I changed into a pair of old short and put my Nike trainers.

"The football is in the shed Jake" I called out to him as I went to get the plastic goal posts set up. I heard the wolf cry of my pack.

The boys all ran into the backyard "Hey Sam" They all came up to me and gave me a bro hug.

"Guys" I notice Jared in the group "Who told you?" I asked him "I was just about to ring you"

Jared let out a laugh "I walked here with Em and Seth" I nod and went back to setting up the goals. "Hey Jake" Jared greeted as Jake kicked the ball over to him.

Jake nods his head in a greeting before looking at me "What are the teams?"

"How about me and you captai-" I was cut of by my phone ringing "Hold on guys" I ran into the house and answered the phone "Hello"

"Sam!"

I frowned "Leah?" I says, I was confused. Why was she calling? Then I remembered that she was with Jess and Maddison "Is everything okay?" I asked, my stomach tightened at the answer I was about to get.

"It's Jess!"

Before Leah could say anything else my protective side took over "Is she okay? What is the matter? Please put her on" It was then I heard the sound of whimpering...... Was that Jess?

"Shh Maddie" Leah cooed "Everything okay"

"Leah!" I growled.

The next few words made my world froze completely.

"Sam" Leah took a breath "Jessica ran off" My heart stop, I couldn't breath.... My girl ran off. Where was she? Was she safe?

"Sam" Embry looks at me and rushes over, he takes the phone off me and finishes the conversation. He puts the phone down and grabs hold off me "Come on bro" He helps me to the sofa and sat me down "Deep breaths Sam"

"Whe-re sh-e go-ne" I stuttered out.

Embry eyes soften as he looks at me "I have no idea" My breathing quickened at his answer "But we will find her" He reassured me "And we will find out why" I nod my head and lean back, trying to control my breathing.

I wouldn't be able to find her if I'm like this.

Not long after the whole pack were in the living room waiting for Leah and Maddie to tell us what the hell was going on and why I had an missing imprint.

It felt like forever waiting on the girls, the more time it took the longer Jessica could be further away from me. No, I couldn't think like that! She couldn't be that far, she was born to protect this pack meaning it was her duty to stay here with the rest of us.

Finally Leah and Maddie walk through the door, I watch as Maddie jumps into Jake's arms and he kissed her cheek. That should be me and Jess "Where is she?" I growled darkly, making Leah whimper.

"Sam!" Jacob warned me, I flinched at the Alpha tone in his voice.. The time was definitely near.

"We ran into Bella and Alice" Maddie pipes in looking up at her imprinter "She wanted to see you and called me a whore" She spat out "Told me it was my fault that you wouldn't call her"

Jacob growled and pulled his imprint closer to him "That doesn't explain why Jess ran off" Maddie and Leah both shared a look.

Leah cleared her throat "Sh-e" growled out "Um, She threatened to kill Maddie once she turned" The whole pack growled in anger.... No one harmed an imprint.

I understood why she ran off. She was a guardian wolf, Maddie was an imprint and also her cousin, her wolf would be very protective "We need to find her" I spoke up.

"She ran straight into the woods" Leah spoke up looking at me "The ones that lead home"

"She can't be that far, especially if one of our own has been threatened" Jacob says, he knew how his sister would died for this pack, as much as I did.

"Ok we split up into three teams" I says looking over at the boys, deciding who was better with who "Jake and Seth"

"I'll go with Jared" Paul spoke up, earning a nod from me, they both work well on patrol together.

"Okay, that means your with me brother" I say to him, he gave me a pat on my back.

"What about me?" Leah questioned, her eyes held anger. I knew she wanted to search for her new friend but I need her head with Maddie.

The poor girl was in no state to be alone "Your stay here wit-" Once again the phone cut me off. I growled in annoyance "What is it with that phone always cutting me off" The pack chuckled at me, I knew I was getting worked up over knowing but my emotions were running high at the moment.

"What!" I snapped.

"Is this Sam Uley?" The person on the phone ask.

I sighed running my hand over my face "Speaking"

"It's Carlisle Cullen" I rolled my eyes.. Stupid vampire need to hurry up, I have an imprint to find.

"What can I do for you?" I politely asked, my eyes went to the pack. They were staring at me with amused looks on their face.

"Are you missing a wolf?" He asked me.

My eyebrow raised in confusion "Yes" I told him "How did you know?"

"The wolf is guarding our home" My eyes widen "It growls and looks like it going to attack every time we try and leave the house"

"Well shit" I mumbled out "It's Jessica"