Confessions

I woke up to find myself on the couch feeling disoriented and alone. Jake was not on the couch next to me as he was last night. The house seemed empty. I was still dressed in my pajamas from yesterday and the house was cleaned.

I looked around the room to see the bowl from yesterday was empty. I guess I ate the rotten soup after all. The TV was on to a random channel. I got up from the edge and was surprised when I didn't feel Lightheaded. I guess my no more eating for the rest of the month routine was on hold for now. I went to the kitchen to see a note taped into the cabinet.

Bella,
I won't be there when you wake up but I'll be back soon. I made you some breakfast, do not throw it away! I even planted cameras to watch you! Cool huh?!? Don't do anything rash.

Jake

Are you freaking kidding me?!? He planted freaking cameras to watch me eat?!? Oh hell no! I walked up to the camera that was not cleverly disguised and the yanked out out of its socket. Damn cameras. I stepped on it, swept it up, and threw it away. What's jake going to do now that he can't see me? I ate a little bit of eggs but they tasted off and made me feel nauseous so I threw that out too.

Thinking of nothing to do, I got dressed in my blue sweater, black pants, socks, and I put my wet hair in a ponytail. When I was done I went downstairs and sat down and stared out the window. Soon jake came back but I barely noticed his presence. Jake walked around the room with a sad look.

"What happened to the cameras?"

"I broke them." I didn't even try to sound sorry, because I wasn't.

"You broke them?" Jacob raised one eyebrow at me

"Yeah. They weren't cleverly disguised or hidden." I still didn't look at him but my voice sounded robotic

"Did you eat at least?"

"Um..." I hesitated

"No. Of course you didn't!" Jacob picked up a pillow and threw it at me, so before I knew what was happening I was already on the floor.

"What the hell jake!" I struggled to get up. What the hell was wrong with him?!?

Jacob just sat there laughing his head off which made me want to twist his neck all the way around.

"I'm sorry, I just had to. You should of seen the look on your face!" He chuckled before he could stop himself

I sat there fuming and gritting my teeth together to stop myself from launching myself at him. When jake saw me like that he immediately stopped laughing and backed up.

"Look, I'm not really sorry but, I didn't mean to push you. Are you ok?" Jacob had his hands up infront of his face

"Well let's see.... I'm on the floor, my hair's a mess, I so want to rip you arms and legs right out of their sockets. So yeah. I'm great jake." I put on a fake smile and he backed up even further.

"Now I'm scared." I rolled my eyes and got up wobbly so I had to hold onto the arm of the couch to catch myself. Jacob saw me struggle and I could tell that he wanted to help me but was scared I would do something to him. That's ridiculous! I wouldn't do anything to the boy right? Maybe...I would probably torment him or something.... Ok, maybe I would do something to him, even it if was for fun.