chapter 4. you'll have me to deal with

"Jeremy!?" I asked scared.

"It's good to meet you again honey." Jeremy said, that smirk never leaving his face. God how much I wanted to wipe that smirk of his face.

"Don't call me that." I said through Gritted teeth.

"Why honey? Don't you like it." He said laughing along with his friends. Emily squeeze my hand trying to tell me we're gonna be fine but she was looking worse then me.

"Go to hell as$hole." I said trying to act like I was not scared by him. Although I was shivering like a leaf inside.

"Fiesty, hmm I like it." He said as he's friends were shamelessly checking me out. Oh god, what was I going to do now, behind there was a she devil after me and here there was a he devil standing right in front of me with his cocky friends.

"Mike, doesn't she look hot?" Jeremy asked a guy who was standing with him. He had blonde hair and was skinny, he had piercings on his face and a dragon tattoo on his hand. Trouble was written all over his face.

"I could definitely get it on with her." Mike said winking at me. I tugged Emily's arm and motioned for her to run.

"Not so early honey. I forgot to ask you, how was your visit to the hospital. Hope I didn't do much damage." He said while taking a puff of his cigarette.

I wanted to turn and give him one right across his jaw but then Emily squeezed my hand and the look on her face told me it was not worth it.

"C'mon baby. Don't leave so early." Jeremy said advancing toward me. This time Emily tugged in my arm and motioned for me to run. Without thinking we sprinted right across the hall.

We heard the boys running behind us. What exactly is going on today, first we were chased by Katherine and her minions and now by Jeremy. Suddenly I bumped into a hard chest, making me stumble backwards but then he caught me before I fell on my ass.

"What the he-" I looked up and saw Ben smiling at me and had a cute frown on his face at the same time.

"Hey kitty.If you wanted a hug, you could have just asked me, no need to run into me like that." He said.

"What!?" I asked turning red with embarrassment.

"I-I didn't do it on pu-purpose."

"C'mon Ben now's not the time to joke around." Emily glared at him.

"Whoa. Easy there. Okay jokes apart. What happened? Why are you two running like crazy?" He asked.

"Actually__." I didn't get to finish my sentence coz just then Jeremy and his friends came behind us.

"There you are honey." Jeremy said with a huge grin. Ben was looking back form me to Jeremy continuously. I just ducked behind Ben and Emily was frozen on her place.

"What the hell is going on?" Ben demanded sounding pissed.

"We just want her." Mike said pointing towards me. "Once we're done with her, we'll hand her back. It won't take long. Right baby.?" Jeremy and his friends burst out laughing and Ben's jaw was set in straight line.

"Okay take her." Ben said pushing me in front of him. I was shocked and tears were threatening to spill out any moment from now. How could Ben do this to me. I trusted him. Do friends do this to each other.

"Good choice Parker." Mike said coming closer to me.

"Hold on. I forgot to mention one thing." Ben said pulling me by his side. "You touch her once and I break a bone in your body." Ben said with a smirk. Okay that's more like Ben now. I was stupid to think Ben would let something happen to me.