SPECIAL CHAPTER!

A/N:

Surprise! Let's all celebrate!! Why? Because the book surpassed 1.00 K Reads! Omg omg omg

I'm so happy! So, I decided to make a special chapter. Kinda like an afterstory!

Enjoy!

--------

"Haru..wake up.." You tell your boyfriend as you poke his cheek.

"Haru-Senpai..?" You say cutely, trying to catch his attention. But nope, the boy needs his beauty sleep.

"Rival-chan?" Denied.

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head.

"Haru-chan~" You tell him with a teasing tone, whilst hugging his back. Soon, his eyes flutter open and he flicks your forehead.

"Ow!!"

"Don't add 'chan' to my name."

"Mhm, good morning too~"

He smiles and pulls you closer to him, making you blush. "Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"E-Eh?! D-Do as you wish.." You say and look up at him. He nods and leans in closer to you and gives you a peck. Suddenly, his eyes sparkle and he gets on top of you, pinning you down.

"O-Oi! Haru! What d-do you think you're doing, p-pervert?!" You tell him as you try to get out of his arms.

"Mackerel."

"Huh?"

Suddenly, he kisses you again with more passion. Haru is a great kisser, in fact he probably was because you only kissed him. He took all your firsts..the easy ones first of course. You two have been dating for one year but he never ceases to make you fall for him again.

Quite unfair, the boy.

In a second, you felt his tongue enter your mouth, making you blush hard. He wasn't gentle either.

What is he doing?!?! Why is he kissing me like this?!!? I can't do this!!!

He pulled away after a few seconds whilst a string of saliva connected both of your lips.

"W-W-What was that for?!" You shout out as you touch your lips.

"Hm." He smirks triumphantly and looks at you. "You ate all my mackerel, didn't you?"

Busted. "U-Uh..what are you talking about?"

"You ate it all for breakfast. The taste on your tongue was definitely mackerel." He tells you.

"My tongue?! A-Ah I can't do this.."

"Let's buy more mackerel. You buy it with me." He says and engulfs you in a hug again.

"F-Fine..let me change first.."

-----

"Fruits..dairy..ah-- meat!" You say as you finally found the aisle you were looking for.

"Ugh it's too high! Haru--" You turn back to find your boyfriend missing. "Well, he's probably in that lobster's tank again. Haha."
You get on your tiptoes to reach the can but somebody lifts you up gently and you grab it.

You look at the person and realise it was Kisumi.

"K-K-Kisumi?" You say and he leans in.

"N-No! I mean your name!" He stops and smiles at you.

"Hello there (f/n)-chan~ You look as cute as always~" You blush at his compliment and bow.

"T-Thank you.."