What's Going On? | 3

"B-but, don't be sad."

My brother says in an attempt to cheer me up.

"Why shouldn't I be?" I say as I bring my eyes up to look at his face.

"The building is still up. Maybe you should..visit?"

"Are you telling me to sneak in?" I smirk.

He winked at me, making me smile.

"Fine, I'll visit tomorrow night."

"There we go!" My mom says." Now finish your food and clean up."

I finish my meal and clean up. After that I went to sleep.

*Time skip brought to u by Haru's plot if ya know what I mean lol*

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-"

I close my alarm clock and slowly open my eyes. I looked at the time. And saw that it was 6:00.

"WHAT THE HELL? Ugh."

I lay back down on the bed and wonder who set that alarm up. It was probably my brother. He is so dead once I see him.

I couldn't sleep anymore so I got out of my pj's and changed into a different attire. I took my camera with me, hoping to be able to look around and see the town.

I tiptoed slowly down the stairs and just when I thought I was gonna get out-

"Oi."

CRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!

I turn around slowly, seeing  my brother still with bed hair.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside.." I whisper.

"It's late! Are you crazy?"

"Well maybe I would be sleeping if SOMEONE didn't set my alarm to go off at 6:00!"

"Shhhh!! Keep it down.."

I gave him a smile of "I will murder you".

"Fine..I guess I do owe you."

"Plus I wanna beat you up, but if you let me go, I won't."

"Whatever. Be safe, okay?"

He says as he messes up my hair.

Great. Now I have to fix it again.

I walk out of the house, took a deep breath and savoured my freedom. I felt great.

I walk slowly to the park. The city lights were still on, and a few people were still around, here and there.

As I got to the park, there was this man who was panting and had running clothes and shoes on.

The back of his head looked familiar but I just shook it off. The position he was at looked perfect, and I always loved taking stolen pictures of people.

To me, when you're not ready for something, or "posing" is when you look the most natural and beautiful.

So I decided to kneel down and find the perfect angle. And I started counting.

1..2...3!

After I clicked the button on three, I instantly looked at the photo. The man was looking.

"Umm..?" The man I took a picture from said as he walked towards me.

Oh shit..I'm screwed.

When he stopped walking, I stood up and bowed.

"Huh?"

"Sir, I am humbly sorry for taking a stolen photo of you without even knowing who you are. I ask for your forgiveness-"