Shout into the void | 17

"Okay everyone, let's do great today! Don't let anything hold you down. As John Lennon once said-"

Before Ms.Miho could give the team their daily dose of quotes, she was interrupted by a fangirling Gou.

"THOSE TRICEPS~ AND OMG DO YOU SEE THOSE BICEPS?! AHHHH I WISH I WAS THE POOL SO THEY WOULD DIVE INTO ME-"

"Jesus, Gou, keep it in." You say and giggle. You look at the team proudly and smile.

"Let's do great today. I know we can win this!" You say as you point at the sky, grabbing the team's attention, and making them fired up.

"Now, let's do that thing we promised to do!" You beamed at the team and they all shudder.

"D-Do we really have to do it?" Rei asks while pushing the glasses up the bridge of his nose. 

"Yes we do! So, c'mon!" You put your hand at the center.

"Iwatobi!" You shout out loudly.

"B!" Nagisa follows your lead.

"L-L.." Rei says nervously.

"U!" Makoto says cheerfully.

"E." Haru says in a monotone voice.

"IWATOBI BLUE, LET'S DO WHAT WE CAN DO!" The team shouts out and you giggle in delight. 

"T-That was not beautiful at all! And it was unnecessary!" Rei comments and Nagisa laughs.

"Probably, but it makes me happy. I'm really happy to have all of you."

Everyone smiles at you and the event starts.
"Alright! So Nagisa is going first! Do your best!" You cheered for the male.

He smiled at you and ran to the changing rooms.

This was your dream, to be with them. This is amazing, to have this team to call your own.

As you were about to sit down, you saw a familiar head of maroon hair.

Rin..?

Out of shock, you lost your footing and almost rolled down the other seats. You felt your muscles suddenly become painful. Luckily, someone grabbed your hand before you could end up in an accident.

"Be careful." A strict tone said behind you.

You turned around and saw Haru holding your hand tightly in his, with a hue of red was on his face.

How cute.

"U-Uh," you took your hand away, "yeah, sorry. I'll b-be more careful."

He looks down sadly and finds a seat to sit on, finding Makoto tapping a seat next to him.

You sighed to yourself and sat down.

Is it always going to be like this? I can't help but want more from Haru. Am I too selfish to wish for that?

"(Y/n)." A deep voice said, cutting off your thoughts.

You looked up and saw the one and only Rin.

"R-Rin?!" You shout loudly, grabbing the team's attention. 

He says nothing but pulls you with him, walking quickly.

He brings you to the boys' changing rooms and pins you against a locker. The position you were in, his face, everything was leading to dirty thoughts. 

"U-Umm..Rin, can you l-let go of me?"

Realising the position you were in, Rin removed his hands from your wrists and hugged you.