1st Chapter

Today's Saturday, but I woke up early despite of the cold weather. I wanted to sleep more, but 6:00 a.m. , I gotta wake up so I could watch M!Countdown..

Yes, I'm a kpopper(kpop fan). My name is Kim Min Young. I turned on the tv and exo's already performing. "Mei you sheng ming lei mei gan qing"(Xiumin's part in mama exo-m), My heart's contented just to see his face and performing in the stage."It's Xiumin!" And I think I said it loudly that woke up my sister.

My sister and I live in Seoul. She took me here ever since she debuted. Indeed, she is a great singer that's why she was accepted in WAO(We Are One) Entertainment.

A/N:I'll tell you later about the WOA ent =)

Anyway..my sister woke up and she immediately opened her phone..Suddenly,her eyes widened..

"Waeyo unnie?"i asked her in confusion.

"You can't believe what I'm gonna say right now?"she was widely smiling.

"What?tell me now!"

"Our company is holding an audition,in 7 DAYS!"

."WHAT???7 days?"

I was happy but 7 days won't be enough for me..But I look at the television and saw Xiumin smiling while he is dancing..then i finally made up my mind.."Ökay unnie..I'll do it.This is my chance."

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

7 days passed and I practiced really hard.The awaited day finally came.Luckily,I received the result of the audition after 1 day and I PASSED!

SKIP>>FORWARD>> =)

So here I am.Inside WAO ent.'s building..I'm still a trainee for about 3 days.My sister became busier than ever that's why i could never meet up with her not until her free time.

I was currently watching the mv of exo-m's mama(chinese version) inside the practice room when someone sat beside me.

"What are you watching,'saeng(dongsaeng shortcut)?"

I was focused on watching the mv waiting for Xiumin's part so I couldn't really heard what he just said but I can recognize it was a male's voice..

Then he quickly answered his own question when he looked at what I was watching.

"I see.Exo's hmmm..what do you call it?"He sighed and murmured,"Why is it that everyone likes exo?!"The second time around, I heard it clearly but I ignored it.

Not long before I finished watching the mv(music video). I stood up, picked up my bag, and walked. I was not ignoring him this time but I was imagining Xiumin this, and Xiumin that and can't stop thinking about him that's why I didn't even know I walked in front of him.

"Dongsaeng!you're new here right?"

I was about to hold the doorknob but i turned around and faced him."Sorry but I have to go now.I'll introduce myself properly next time."and gave him a forceful smile.

I bowed and when he said,"By the way,my name is Kim Myung..."

BANG!! I closed the door and didn't hear what came next to what he said. But i think I need to apologize to him tomorrow because I think I was a little harsh on him...