Game Over

*King's pov*
Tonight is the night. I brought Owen with me just for support.
"You scared bae?" O asks.

"Nah expecting the unexpected. Let's just get this done." We was about to get our and I was pulled back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I see him coming closer so I do the same and he give me a kiss the fill me with confidence. I smile and get out of the car. I don't know why I have so much love for him but I do. Even though we had beef in the beginning, I wouldn't trade him for anything. I think tonight is gonna be the night.

We walk up to the house and we got some looks. I eyed them back. We make our way to the back where bull is and stopped.
"Wassup pops."

"Wassup So-" he looks up fro snorting coke. "Owen? Finally came to you're senses."

"No but he has." Owen really hated my father. Thats why the decision has been so hard. My father has always been there for me but has never showed me the other way to live life. Owen just wants the best for me and to be happy and if Im happy doing what I do now, he's going to leave me.

"King Talk to me then." My father smiles.

"I want out of K.O." I say confidently. My father laughs.

"No really what's this about?" I look at him sternly. "You want to leave this family we built?" She stands up

"You built. This is your gang."

"No this is our gang. We've done everything. All we need is-" he looks at Owen. "You! You the one causing all this." I saw him put his hand up like he was gonna hit him. I blocked him and my father froze. "What? Yall like best friends or something?" I nod. But he looked in my eyes and saw everything "no yall are together. Yall faggots."

"I ain't no faggot, bitch." Owen pushes me out of the way.

"Babe chill out." I whisper to him

"Babe...baby." He mocked. "You turned my son gay. That's what I get though." He smiled and took a seat. "For killing your daddy."

Owen features softened. What the fuck did he say? All my life I thought it was Shady. My own father. The one I trusted with my life told me the most biggest lie.

"What?"

"I killed him. He was the most respected. In order to get my respect, I had to kill him."

"On god. Imma fuck you up." He fumes. He tries to walk over and I hold him back. I feel so bad. He doesn't deserve any of this. He's just tryna make a living with out trying to be another stereotype.

"King let go of me." I knew if I did, I would lose my boyfriend. All of a sudden he freezes and slowly backs away from me. "you knew about this shit didn't you?" Is this nigga serious? I would never do know shit like that to anyone. I was speechless "that's why you were so pressed to get me in your fake ass grimy ass, dirty ass... club." He spat club with so much venom i could taste it. "Man fuck you." He starts running out. I try and follow him but the men blocked me. I could have bested them easily but I need to face my father. For the first time in my life i felt alone, like I had no one

"As for you. You a faggot?"

"Man I aint no faggot" I was irritated. I just lost Owen to him and all he could do is call me a faggot.

"You want out right?" He nods his head and two guys came from the back and started punching and kicking me. I could've turned around and whoop they ass but instead i just took the beaten. I wanted to leave with my dignity and respect.
"Look you getting out." I hear my father say between kicks. "You out of K.O. You out the family, you out of the game. You out the gang life. And you out as far as being my son faggot." He spat on the floor and told the men to stop kicking me. I got up and limped outside. I fell my cheek swollen, my lip busted, my nose felt broken , and ribs feel swollen."

I drive to the nearest hospital. I walk im and nurses rushed to me.
"Clear a room." They sat my in a wheelchair and kept it moving. Everything hurts. I don't regret anything though.

Every beaten I took i thought of Owen. This is all for him.