Everything's Bigger In Texas

*Owen's pov*
We arrived in Texas the week after bae told us. Woo that week. I wont even bring up the sinning we did. We drove into Texas and I looked and say tall building.

We dont have tall building like this in Detroit and I lived in Detroit all my life so this is foreign to me. I didn't even know buildings were real. I just thought they were a myth. I mean rooms floors on top of ceilings that go to like 50 floors. Impossible. King kept driving And I just kept my eyes on this whole new world.

I was brought back to reality by King kissing my hand but focused on outside
"You see this babe? They got green grass." I said. We drove past a donut place with a giant donut on it. "Babe look look look!" I point.

"Babe. I can't eyes on the road remember?" He chuckles. I didn't even listen to him. We past a street with water shooting out as the kids played in it.
"Look look look." I said pointing to the fountain street thing. " you not even looking." I said in defeat. "oh yeah. You driving." I started looking at the road and noticed all the clean cars. "This place is perfect."

"You haven't even got to the apartment." I wasn't even tripping. Im living in Texas. We drove around for about 30 more minutes until we came to these apartment bulidings. They looked so fancy compared to the one I've been living in.

"Were here" King says. Oh this is it? I opened the door and stood on the ground. I looked at the sidewalk I stood on

"No cracks, no glass, no trash." I mumble This cant get any better. "Ma ma!" I ran back to the car behind ours, which was my moms.

"Were here. Look." I say with the biggest smile on my face. We all got our suitcases and made our way up to our floor.

When we go inside it was like i was in heaven. So much space. Everything was perfect. I look at King and run and hug him.
"You're the best" I kiss him

"I know." He smiles. I roll my eyes. My room. I ran down the hall to my room. NO MORE STAIRS BITCH YESS! This place was everything. The best part was that furniture already came with it so all we had to do was get new mattresses and couches. Im in love. I ran back to the living room and grabbed my 2 suitcases and boxes and started unloading.

I heard King start making his way to our room.
"I hope you saved some space in them draws for me."

"Oops" I joked.

"Nigga." He hissed his teeth then walked over to the closet and saw i left side for him. He just looked at me "you play too much."

"You right. And?" I say walking up to him. He pushed me. I stumbled than pushed him. He tackled me on the floor and was on top.

"You better stop acting up." I get in his face like I was about to kiss him.

"Make me." I whisper and bit his lip. He started to kiss me and he flipped over so I was on top. We continued to make out but it heavier. He put his hand on my butt and started to rub it. It felt good how his big hands gripped my ass. I felt a sound come out the back of my throat. I started to kiss his neck and nibble on it. He smacks my ass.
"King stop." I whine.

"Nah this all mine. I can slap it when I want."

"You irratate me." I try to get up but he pulls me back.

"Aww im sorry baby." He kisses me again, his hands sliding down to my back side again. "But whose ass is this?"

"Mine" i smile and get off of him.