Really, Really

*Owen's pov*
After school. I started leaving the building to start walking home. I noticed King was leaning against his car. I walked past him.
"Hey hey. Owen!" He yelled after me.

"What nigga?"

"Get in. Let's go."

"No." i felt him walk up to me and out his chest against my shoulder and breath In my ear.

"I said lets go." I felt my knees go to jello and went in the car. He followed and went on the drivers side. After 5 minutes of driving in scilence. I decide to break it.
"About this morning. I shouldn't have judged the way you live."

"You're good. To be honest, I respect you for saying what you have to say and apologizing."

"Thank but enough of that. How was your first day of school?"

"It was nothing."

"Really, it didn't look like that with big booty Angela sitting in your lap." He seem taking aback.

"Oh that was nothing. She just some thot. Didn't mean nothing to me." He starts to explain himself. That brought some comfort to me.

"Why you explaining yourself. If that's what you like, thats what you like."

"Yeah." He says unsure. "Yeah, I don't even know why I gotta tell you anything. Its nunya business." He says more confidently.

"Aye just be careful with the broads in that school. I feel like they all act like Tomika." We both laugh. "Crazy ass." I mumble.

"Nah she's cool. She told me to stop by her place tonight."

"Oh you hittin that?" I felt a little uneasy talking about this but I guess having a guy friend, this is the shit you talk about.

"You already know." He chuckles. I shift in my seat feeling very uncomfortable. I didn't want him to go over to her house but I had to play it off.
"And to think I wanted to play your in aither round of 2K soo you can take this L. "

"Man whatever. Actually Angela got a friend."

"Oh eww. Who?"

"She didn't tell me but she doesn't go to our school." I don't want to go. I'm not interested in anyone.

"Man I'll go. It's whatever." We pulled up to this beautiful house. "Where are we?"

"My house. I gotta get some clothes." I close the car door and looked at the white, 3 story house in awwe. It was beautiful.
"This is where you live?"

"Yeah." We walked inside and my jaw dropped. There was a spiral stair case, Portraits.

"Hey niño." A chocolate skin lady says as she turns the corner. "Oh and hey..."

"Hey ma. This is my friend Owen."

"Hey Owen. I'm King's mom." She looked so graceful. How'd she end up with bull. "Well I'll let you guys get back to it."

We got his stuff and by the time he was done, it was time to go to Angela's house. We pulled up and we knocked on her door.

"Hey Boys." She welcomed us in and there was a girl sitting on the couch think as ever. "This my bitch Carla. Owen she's your date. Now King let's go upstairs."