Old Ways

*King's pov*
"Aye you got my shit king?" I nod and dap the man up and exchanges the money for the drugs. "Damn it's good having you back."

My phone vibrated in my pocket.
R.O.D🌎🌹💕: when you coming home?
Punk😍😘💕: I got two more left and Im coming. In the mean time acting like a bitch. Lls.
R.O.D🌎🌹💕: shut you bitch ass up.
What would I do with out him. Two more crack heads came up to me and gave me my money. I walked back to Pops's trap house and gave him the money.
"1 month back and my business is back to booming." He laughs.

"Cool so can I go?"

"Wait wait wait. You always so in a hurry to leave all the time. Sit down and let's talk."

"Bout what?" Im getting frustrated.

"And there it goes. You inlove. Thats the same eyes I have for your momma. Who is she?"

"Man what you talking bout?"

"Who is she?"

"There is no one." I lie. That fucked with me. The fact that I have to lie to my role model and father.

"Great so I have one more thing for you too do tonight."

"What?"

"Remember the night you got jumped. That girl who was on our man Owen, she's with Shady and them." I put two and two together. They were tryna distract me.

"Oh word?"

"Yeah. So a bunch of K.O.'s Are gonna- handle them."

"Okay? So what I gotta do?"

"Watch everything go down from afar and report back to me." I nod. We load up the car and the boys drop me off some where i cant be seen but I can see everything.

I see them go in guns blazing and shoot up the entire building. I see Tomika run out but a shot was fired and it went to her neck.. BOOM! That's when the whole place went up in flames. I waited 5 minutes the called Bull.
"How'd it go?"

"Everyone's dead."

"Even K.O."

"Yeah. Send a car." In less that 2 minutes a car pulled up and hopped in. I've been seeing this shit all my life. I don't know why its getting to me now.
"Take me home."

"But bul-"

"Take me the fuck home." He nods his head and we pull up to my mansion. I watch him drive off then get in my car and drive to see my baby. Today has been a rough day.

I get there and I see Ms. Walker watching the news.
"Damn." She whispers. I close the door. "Oh hey baby. Come take a look at this shit. Gang violence. People have nothing else better to do." I look at screen and notice it was the same building up in flames.

"Just stupid." I shake my head and go upstairs to find a sleeping Owen. "O." I gently shake him.

"What nigga?" He groans out his sleep

"I missed you."

"No you didnt. If you did, you wouldn't be selling your life away."

"Here it goes." I mumble. "Baby I have to sell to make a living."

"No get a real job." He's right. I have to do better. I can always quit the gang life but it gonna be hard cause I'm so good at what I do.

"I will babe." I rub his cheek.

"I missed you too." I smile and kiss him. "Now take yo ass to bed."