Chapter Twenty

Amy's POV

A week had flown by so fast. I took Andrew to Disneyland, Hollywood, and Universal Studios, you know, all of that touristy stuff. Before I knew it, I was back at the airport. We were waiting to board the plane. Andrew was having a really god chat to Ryland and Rocky, Rydel and Ross were snickering about something. Stormie and Mark were getting us food and drinks from Starbucks and Riker was sitting next to me. I may as well talk to him. I have a seven hour flight with him. Thank god I was sitting in between Andrew and Rydel. I don't know what I would do if I was seated next to Riker for seven awkward and long hours.

We had finally boarded the plane. We all ended up watching movies trying to keep quiet while people slept. I placed my head and Andrews shoulder and fell asleep for a while.

Riker's POV

I was sitting in my seat two rows behind Amy. Rydel walked was just about to walk past me so I tugged her arm and pulled her down. "Do you think we could swap seats for the next couple of hours?" I asked her. "Uhh. Sure." She said and kept walking to go to the bathroom. I plopped myself down next to Amy and noticed she was asleep. I noticed she was all cuddled up to that guy Andrew and he had his arm around her and played with her hair as she slept. God I'm starting to really hate that guy. They're so tight. It's so weird. I started thinking about when Amy and I used to be together. Now, we're lucking that we can even get a word out to each other. There was really no reason why we just stopped going out. Before I knew to, Amy was cuddled up to me. What do I do? Should I wake her up. No! I'll let her sleep. I placed my arm around her and I brought her body closer to me. She stayed like this for about ten minutes until she woke up. "A-Andrew?" She said as she looked up at me. "No. It's only me, Riker." I said to her calmly. I was cared she was going to punch me, but she cuddled back up to me and didn't say another word. I took in her perfume and started to curl her hair with my finger.

Before we knew it, we were in Chicago and off the plane and heading to our hotel. We had to take two taxis cause we're such a big group. That guy Andrew went back to his place and Amy decided to go with him so she could catch up with some of her family.

We walked into the hotel suite and we all dropped our bags. This place is huge. After a while we all dibs our beds and lay in them. Rydel was laying out her clothes for tomorrow because she didn't want to get them all creased. She was just over reacting. She's so dramatic. I don't know who that Andrew guy is, and how she knows about Amy's family but tomorrow at her cousins wedding if he tries and pulls some moves on her while he's drunk, I will personally have a go at him and I will make sure he doesn't ever hurt her.

___________________

Sorry for the short chapter.