Chapter Thirteen.

Začať od začiatku

"Aren't you going to answer that?" My friend Trent Knight asked as soon as he got back in the car with bags from the store. "It's actually kind of annoying since I could hear it from the entrance of the store." He rolled his eyes and my phone started ringing again. "Nope." I muttered and turned it off. "Why don't you just answer it?" He asked and I glared him.

"Ain't nobody got time for that." I snapped my fingers at him and he sighed. "I don't see why you feel the need to avoid Nikolai, but it's your ass when he finds you and you know he will." I knew he was right. Nikolai had the power to find me whenever he wanted. The only reason why he was blowing up my phone was because he was giving me the benefit of the doubt.

"What makes you think it's him? I could be hiding from someone else." I put a hand on my chest like I was offended. "Well for starters, no one but Nikolai Culkin has that effect on you. You wouldn't even think about hiding from Zanos but if it's Nikolai, he gets under your skin and he makes you feel things you've never felt." Trent looked me straight in the eye and I could feel myself turning red from the intensity of his words.

"Wow, that was deep, so deep man, I don't think my butthole can compare to that." I winked at him to dispel how right he was in that aspect.

"Ew!" He hit me in the arm as he let out a loud laugh, throwing his head back. "Man, Dominic, I don't know what we're going to do with you. I do know what Nikolai is going to do when he finds you," He smirked as he started the car up. "Tear that ass up.l He snickered and turned to look out the window.

"I hope you mean that figuratively." I whispered as the thought of his long cock pierced its way into my mind.

"Hey, isn't Eli over there?" Trent pointed to a car that was a few parking spaces away from ours. "Yeah, that's him with Nalia." I nodded affirmatively as I saw my son getting into her black car. "She never usually returns around this time, so I wonder where they go." I thought aloud and Trent turned to me.

"Want to find out?" He grinned and I nodded as he pulled out of the parking space. Nalia was already on the road and we pulled out behind her, a few feet back so she wouldn't recognize us through the windshield.

I felt so cool like one of those people in the movies that always be spying on someone. That's right, Dominic the great feels cool.

"You're not what you think you are." Trent scowled at me as we turned down the corner and I glared at him. "Stop reading my thoughts." I mumbled.

Where was Nalia even going? Eli wasn't exposed to the part of town we were descending in. It was the part that was in the ghettos, the abandoned warehouses and all. "Where the hell?" I asked as we turned down into a dirt road, leading into the forest.

The sky turned from a cool blue to a pitch black and all you could see was the stars floating around above. It set the tone for a horror movie. All you needed was the demons themselves.

"I don't know about this, Dominic. Why would Nalia bring your son this far out here?" Trent broke past my thoughts and I shrugged, wondering that answer too. "I don't know. Babysitters aren't generally supposed to take someone else's kids somewhere else without notifying the parent." I stated, confused as to why I didn't follow my own rules.

"Aye!" He slowly put his foot on the brake as we watched Nalia stop her car from a distance back. "There isn't anything there. Why is she parking this far out?" I tilted my head and a lightbulb popped in my head. "Unless, she's planning to walk the rest of the way."

She couldn't see Trent's car because it was black and it blended in with the trees and the surrounding darkness. She wouldn't be able to tell we were here. She got out of the car with Eli beside her and walked off into the trees.

"I have an idea." I whispered to him and his eyes widened as he saw my hand on the door. "No." He groaned out as he palmed his face. "It's okay. I just want to go see what's happening." I muttered as I opened the door. "That is how people get killed. For being too fucking curious!" He turned to me, a stern look in his eyes.

"Well, I don't give a damn. She has my son and I'll be damned if I sit back and let anything happen to him!" I stepped out of the car and closed the door quietly.

"Dominic," Trent warned and I shushed him. "I will only be gone for a second then I'm coming right back." I whispered through the window as I tiptoed down the dirt road. It wasn't very long before I came up on an abandoned warehouse. It was dingy looking, with the shutters falling down.

It looked like you could keep someone here for their whole life and no one would suspect it was this place.

Nalia and Eli were already inside so I walked towards the red door that led to the inside of the house and made my way inside. I wanted so badly to be with Nikolai but I couldn't do that to myself.

I didn't hear anything as I walked down the hall after letting the door close. My heart was pounding and my mind was telling me to get the FUCK outta dodge before something serious happened but I couldn't when my son was here.

It was quiet and you could hear the small sound of my footsteps trailing along the floor. There were no lights, but walls to guide me. I could hear Eli's faint laughter as I turned a series of corners and I was relieved when I saw his face.

I was tempted to go run to him but he was in the arms of Nalia, laughing at something she said. She was in a large room and I was standing in the doorway, hidden.

"Don't you think your daddy is in for it now?" She asked and she looked towards my direction, a evil smirk on her face.

"What the hell?" I whispered as I felt the blunt head of something clash against my skull and I felt to the ground, blood gushing down the back of my neck. I couldn't focus my eyes on something because the pain was too intense.

But then I heard a familiar voice.

"Took you long enough."

Then I blacked out.