Chapter Nine.

Toxic: Ch. 9

"Oh my fucking god."

I clenched my asshole in pain as I fought to get the boa constrictor arms off of me. "I can't breathe. The god is dying." I gasped out. "Stop being so dramatic Dominic." Nikolai spoke from behind me. "I'm not holding you that tight." I could tell he was rolling his eyes and I fought the urge to tell him about himself.

"Sooo, last night wasn't a dream?" I asked as I turned my body to face him. I accepted the fact that I liked it. It could just be one time thing for all I know. It didn't seem like Nikolai would give me a choice if I decided to run away from him. His eyes stared into mine and I blushed. "No." Was all he said and I glared at him. "Listen Nikolai, you better start speaking with more than one word or I'm not going to speak to you ever again." I folded my arms so he knew I meant what I was saying.

"No."

Fine then. Two can play that game. I turned my body back to its original position. He wouldn't let me out of his grasp but I was still in distance of my phone. I took it off the charger and unlocked it to see that I had numerous texts.

Did Nikolai eat you alive? I hadn't pegged him for a cannibal." -Zanos Ivanov

I rolled my eyes at the text from Zanos and started typing back to him.

Fuck you Zanos. You would be crying bloody murder if I died.

I sent that text with a smirk and I knew once he read it, he would be rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

Supernatural marathon today? I'm bored. -Trent Knight

I smiled at Trent and clicked on his number to call him. "Hello, my dear god." He spoke with humor evident in his voice. "Hey, Trent!" I beamed as Nikolai's arms tightened around me. "What time do you want me to come over?" I asked and Trent hesitated. "1:30, is that fine?" He questioned and I nodded, although he couldn't see it.

"Yup. I'll be over there. Have some food ready for me." I chuckled and he sighed. "I'll make sure to have enough because you ate it all last time." His voice was laced with fake sorrow and I placed a hand on my chest in mock hurt. "You know you love me, Trent." I jokingly said but I wasn't expecting Nikolai to yank me back against his chest.

"Yeah, I love you, Dominic." Trent stated and hung up the phone. I turned slowly to see Nikolai fuming with rage. His face was clenched in anger and he was panting out slowly. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked and he nodded to my phone, indicating that he was mad about Trent.

"Are you jealous?" I asked incredulously and his cheeks tinged red. "You have no right to be since you didn't ask me to be your boyfriend." I sang as I leapt out of his grasp once his arms loosened. My mind wracked with the fact that I was okay with dating Nikolai Culkin. It scared me more than anything.

"I did say you were mine and only mine last night. Did you forget, or I do I need to remind you?" He growled out and I shook my head rapidly. My body was aching and it couldn't take another pounding. "No, you were very clear." I hightailed it to the bathroom and leapt inside of the shower.

"Ah.." I moaned out once the hot water flowed down my skin. The water soothed my aches. I looked down to see white stuff pouring down my legs. I glared at it and realized that Nikolai, the asshat came inside of me.

"That piece of shit..." I grumbled out as arms found their way around my waist once again. "What are you talking about?" A deep voice rang through my ears as a head placed itself on my shoulder. "The fuck?" I yelled, being pulled back against a hard chest.

"Nikolai, what the fuck do you want?" I snarled, still kind of agitated with him. "Nothing." Was all he said and I rolled my eyes. "Then stop hanging all over me like some disease infested monkey." I elbowed him in the chest but he didn't move an inch.

"You better hurry up and get dressed. Reed said that he wanted to tell him some important information." Nikolai stated, his hot breath wafting over my skin. "That's great and all but do you really feel that you should be this close to tell me that?" I asked, folding my arms and wincing as his grip on my body tightened.

"Yes."

I tucked in my bottom lip and proceeded to lather my body up with soap. "Damn, this smells so good." I moaned as I inhaled the scent of my Old Spice body wash. I smelt way too good to not have ladies flocking at me. Now I could say men can come my way.

"Ngh!" I let out a squeal when I felt the sudden intrusion of a tongue in my mouth. "Ni-

His tongue invaded my mouth, cascading the warm cavern like it was nothing as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me up against his chest. "Nikolai.." I whispered out once his lips left mine and sunk themselves on the side of my neck. "Ah!"

His swept out and lapped at the skin, tasting my sweef flesh. I let out a moan of pleasure, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands roamed my body, his fingers finding my hole and the scent of my body wash wafted through my nostrils. He was using my soap as lube and nothing seemed hotter. Although, I wouldn't look at that bottle the same again. "I have to have you." He whispered gruffly against my neck, the vibrations skyrocketing up my spine. He lifted me up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

He lined the tip of his long cock at my entrance and slowly pierced it. "I fucking told you not to do it again..." I threw my head back, gasping out those words. "We both know that I don't listen, Dominic." He whispered out darkly as his lips crashed onto mine once again. There was nothing gentle about this. The clashing of the teeth and our tongues fighting heavily for dominance was nothing at all gentle but it made it all the more, erotic.

He thrusted up inside of me and I immediately clamped down around him. "F-fuck, Nikolai!" I yelled out once his tip hit a spot that made me see stars. He squeezed my thighs close to him and started hammering inside of me, hitting a spot that cause me to scream and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Damn." He muttered as his lips found mine, connecting together to appreciate this intoxicating essence. He bottomed out, his balls slapping against mine and I screamed when the pain started turning into pleasure. He hit my prostate over and over and I screamed. "SHIT!" I yelled, throwing my head back as desire and lust enveloped my entire body.

I gripped his shoulders as he thrusted deeper inside of me and I squeezed his cock. "Shit." I panted, spots covering my vision. A tingly sensation traveled up and down my spine and my balls ached for relief. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Remember when you asked me who was it that I wanted if it wasn't Eli?" He asked in a husky tone and I let out series of gasps and pleas. "Y-yeah." I moaned out as he continued to pound relentlessly into me. "What about it?" I questioned, gripping his shoulders with my arms as the need to cum filled my body.

He gripped my cock with a hand and I burst inside of his palm, screeching in pleasure as the euphoria took me to another world.

"It was you. All this time, it's always been you."