Two

Every chapter will be in Grace's point of view unless i say otherwise, i got tired of writing it at the top of every chapter.
---------------------------------------------

Waking up, I heard Tommy yelling in a slurred voice. I also noticed I was in bed. I groaned and sat up, attempting lazily to fix my unruly hair.

I shuffled put of the room and saw Vince eating some chips. I smiled at him and mouthed 'whats happening'. He shrugged, but then his eyes widened, as if he suddenly remembered.
"Nikki." He whispered.
I quickly sat beside Vince.
"He called?" I asked in a quiet voice.
"Nuh uh." He said, shaking his head.

"He's here?" I said.
Vince nodded, popping another chip into his mouth. I sighed.

"Bring a beer up for me okay?" I said.
"Okay Grace." He smiled, handing me a chip.
I laughed quietly and ate it, going back into the room.

I sat on the bed and turned on the little TV. MTV came on and I laid back.
Seconds later Vince popped his head in and I motioned for him to come in.

He handed me the cold bottle and took a seat beside me.
"Whats he here for? And more importantly who invited him?" I said, glaring accusingly at Vince.

"Okay okay, you guys totally need to be together." He said, putting his hands up in defeat.
"Vince!" I yelled, "you know how I feel about him! I don't have my eye on him right now!" I went on.

"Then who do you have your eye on?" He pondered.
"Nobody." I said.

"Mhm. Spill it." He insisted.
"No." I refused. Huffing and laying down all the way, trying to disappear inside the soft bed.

"Nope, can't escape darling, gotta tell Vince whats going on." He said. I shook my head, suddenly feeling like a small kid. Like a girl in middle school whose friends are teasing her about her crush. I felt small and helpless under Vince's harsh yet playful glare. He was going to get t out of me sooner or later.

"Do I have to call Tommy in here to get it out of you?" He asked, resembling a mother.
"No! You most definitely do not need to do anything like that." I said in one breath, sounding like a crazy person.

"You're so easy to figure out Grace." He laughed. I cocked my brow at him, waiting for him to go on.
"But I can't believe you like Tommy." He laughed.
"Fuck." I mumbled, while my face became red.

"Ill be back." Vince said, smirking.
"Oh fuck you." I responded with a mean glare.

---------------------------------------------

Vince's POV

"Nikki, ya gotta go." I said.
"What? Why?" He asked.
"Cuz i said so, now shoo, get out." I said, opening the door for him. He tried to argue but I shut the door in his face.

"Tommy. Meeting in Grace's room." I told him.
"Okay," he shrugged, not having a care in the world. Boy will he be happy when he heres the news!

"Grace! I got a Tommy." I yelled proudly as we entered the room.
She still had red cheeks, and had since sat up and made herself look better. Not that she looked bad when she woke up, no, she just fixed any Make up that smeared during her slumber.

"Tell him." I told her, shoving the slim man towards her.
Tommy giggled in his drunken haze,

"Vince, you're an ass." She said, trying to turn the conversation.

"Im waiting." I said.

She frowned at me.

"I like you Tommy.