Depression

Jack was sitting down at a local cafe staring out the window. He realized he had to go to the bathroom. He looked down into his cup and found it empty. "I'll be right back. I have to go pee." He said looking in front of him self to his boyfriend Mark. "Okay. I'll be here." Jack smiled and stood up. He walked towards the bathroom and threw away the empty cup.

He walked into the bathroom and saw there was a guy standing at the sink washing his hands. Jack walked to the farthest stall and walked in. He was about to close it when something slammed on the outside of it. The door opened and the guy walked in slamming the door behind him.

"C-Can you leave?" Jack asked as he backed up hitting his back against the wall. "Why should I? I want a piece of ass. And what better than a fucking slut." Jack became more scared as the guy grabbed his hair and pulled him into a rough and sloppy kiss. Jack began to cry as he tried pushing him away and felt the guys tongue push into his mouth.

Jack tried to break the kiss, but the guy kept a firm grip on his hair. The guy broke the kiss and quickly flipped Jack over. "S-Someone!" Jack yelled, but was cut off by the guys hand going over his mouth. "You need to shut the hell up slut." He whispered into his ear. Jack cried harder as he closed his eyes shut still tried to scream for help.

The guy quickly pulled down Jacks pants and boxers down. He did the same with his own and roughly and quickly pushed in. Jack screamed and cried more. "Hey! Open the door!" There was pounding on the door and Jack couldn't tell who was on the other side of the door. He continued to thrust as Jack cried.

The door opened and someone busted through the stall door ripping the guy off of Jack. Jack fell to the floor and crawled to the closest corner holding his legs to his chest crying into his knees. "Sean?!" Jack didn't dare to look up. Mark ran up to Jack and pulled him onto his lap. Jack shook at Marks touch. "It's okay baby. It's just me." Mark said soothingly as he pulled up Jacks boxers.

Jack quickly wrapped his arms around Mark and nuzzled against his neck. "Sir we called the police." The worker said while looking down at Mark. "Thank you." The worker nodded and left the bathroom with the guy. Jack cried against Marks neck. He held onto him tightly.
~~
They made it home and Jack ran off to the bathroom crying. He made it to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. He walked over to the sink and opened the drawer. He looked at the very bottom of the drawer and saw the razor he was looking for. He always knew he had to hide it from Mark.

He pulled up his sleeve on his left arm and took a moment to look at his other cuts. He sat down on the floor crying. Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door. "Sean I'm going to make dinner. Just come out when your ready." Jack didn't listen as he began to make multiple deep cuts on his arm. Blood dripped out of his cuts and down his arm and onto the floor.

"Sean are you okay?" Mark asked knocking on the door again. Jack didn't answer yet again. His vision started to blur as he added more deep cuts. Blood was now on the tile floor and all over his arm. Jack closed his eyes and everything went black.

Mark heard something fall in the bathroom. "Sean!" He tried opening the door, but it was locked. Mark pushed against the door and finally made it through. He saw Jack laying on the floor unconscious with blood on the floor and his arm. Mark ran to him and picked him up setting him on his lap.

"No no no no no. This can't be happening." Mark began to cry as he held his unconscious boyfriend close. He pulled out his phone and called 9-1-1. A few minuets later the ambulance showed up and carried Jack to the vehicle. They let Mark go in. The whole ride to the hospital Mark never let go of Jacks hand.

They made it to the hospital and Mark had heard Jack had lost a lot of blood, but he was going to make it. Mark was currently sitting in Jacks room right beside him. He held his hand and kissed the back of his hand. "Can you please wake up." Mark whispered as a tear fell down.

"Sir visiting times are almost over." Mark looked up and saw a nurse in the doorway. "Okay I'll leave soon." She nodded and walked away. Mark focused back onto Jack. He stood up and kissed all over Jacks face instead of his mouth that had a mask over it. "I love you. I'll be back as soon as I can." Mark kissed down Jacks left arm.
~~
Mark sat in the waiting room of the hospital. He waited so that he could go see Jack. "Mark Fischbach?" Mark looked up and stood up. The doctor looked his way and walked over. "Mark Fischbach?" Mark nodded his head. "Jack woke up a couple hours ago. He kept asking about you." Mark was surprised and happy.

"Can I go see him?" The doctor nodded his head. Mark walked quickly over to Jacks room. He made it to the room and slowly walked in seeing Jack sitting up watching tv. Jack broke his focus off of the tv and onto Mark. Instead of smiling and saying hi, Jack just put his head down frowning.

"Baby what's wrong?" Mark walked over to his side and held his hand. Jack didn't pull away he just jumped. "I don't know why you like a slut like me." Jack said quietly as his eyes began to fill with tears. Mark scooted as closer as possible. He lightly grabbed Jacks chin and brought him into a sweet short kiss. Jack began to kiss back, but Mark broke the kiss.

"Your not a slut. I have no idea what would make you think that. I know your not a slut. I love you because your sweet, innocent, cute, funny, caring, and more. That's all I could ask for." Mark wiped away Jacks tears and kissed his cheek. "Now I need to apologize." Jack looked at Mark weirdly. He was going to say something, but Mark held his finger to his mouth.

"I need to say sorry for leaving you alone. At the house I knew you were fragile and when you ran off I thought you needed your space, but I should have known to keep you out of the bathroom" Jack looked down ashamed and hid his left arm. Mark grabbed his left hand gently and brought it closer to him.

"This is my fault." Mark kissed his bandaged arm and led kisses up his arm onto his shoulder then neck. Jack whined and tried to pull away from Marks touch. Mark pulled him closer still kissing his neck. He stopped and pulled away. "I'm going to make sure you know your loved and I'm not letting you out of my sight.

This is the end of the book. I'm sorry. I can't force myself to write this stuff anymore.

Thank you guys so so so so so so much for reading/voting/commenting on this book. All of you mini crepes are amazing. I can't thank you guys enough for giving this your time to read.

Have a good evening/morning/night.

~Crepe