The Party

Felix was hosting a New Year's party at his house with a whole bunch of people. Mark got dressed into his flannel and plain black pants. He sat on the couch on his phone waiting for Jack to be done getting dressed. "You ready to go Mark?" Jack asked walking down the stairs.

Mark looked up from his phone and saw Jack wearing a tight grey shirt that hugged his body nicely showing off his muscles and wearing blue pants. "Don't you look hot." Mark said biting his lower lip walking over to him. He walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist puling him against his chest. "I might have to keep my eye on you so no one takes you from me." Jack laughed as Mark brought him into a kiss. "Mark come on we are going to be late." He said breaking the kiss.

"Fine, but i'm going to have some of this later." Jack began walking to the door with the keys in his hand as Mark slapped his ass. Jack yelped and turned around giving Mark a glare. "I'm sorry you have such a nice ass." Mark said defensively as he put his hands up in the air. Jack rolled his eyes and walked out the door. Mark smiled and followed him.
~
They had made it to the party and saw some people they knew, but they saw more people they didn't know. "I'm going to go find Felix." Mark said placing one hand on Jack's side. "Okay. I'm going to get a drink." Mark gave him a quick kiss as he walked off into the crowd. Jack sighed and walked off into the kitchen. He got to the kitchen and found a surprising amount of people crowded in there. He raised his eyes brows in shock and started looking for the fridge.

He finally found it and opened the fridge. He bent down grabbing a beer. As he reached for a drink someone slapped his ass. He quickly grabbed the drink and stood up closing the fridge.

He saw a tall male with light green eyes with brown messy hair and a clean shaved face. "Nice ass. I think I'd like some of that." He grabbed onto Jack's arm roughly. "L-Let me go." He said trying to get out of his grasp. "Let's go somewhere more private." He quickly picked up Jack and threw him over his shoulder. "Let me go!" Jack yelled kicking and screaming.

The guy quickly made it to a dark and empty room and locked the door. He walked over to the bed and threw Jack down. Jack gasped and dropped the bottle causing it to break against the sodden floor. "Someone help m-" He quickly kissed Jack roughly and sloppy pushing his tongue into Jack's mouth. He held down Jack's arms and sat on his legs as he broke the kiss. Jack began to cry as the male ripped his shirt revealing his chest.

"S-Someon-" He slapped Jack across the face. "Shut up." He said between clenched teeth. As he was kissing roughly down Jack's chest and stomach and occasionally biting there was a loud knock on the door. "Sean!" He heard Mark's voice. "M-Mark I'm i-" The guy quickly covered his mouth. "I said shut up." He placed his other hand on Jack's throat as his other hand did the same. Jack began gasping for air as he grabbed onto his wrists. The door was quickly broken down as Jack slowly closed his eyes and his grasp became weaker.

The last thing Jack saw was Mark punching the guy above him causing him to loosen his grip and fall beside Jack.
~
Jack gasped and quickly sat up taking in a big breath of air. He looked around and saw he was laying in bed wearing Mark's flannel and his own boxers. He began to remember what happened and began to silently cry. He heard the door open and his eyes quickly opened as he looked at the door scared. When he saw Mark walk through the door he quickly jumped out of bed running towards him.

He quickly wrapped his arms around his waist crying against his chest. "Sh. It's okay. I'm here and he's in jail now." Jack closed his eyes and was immediately was reminded of the memories. He shook in Mark's arms and opened his eyes. "Do you want to lay down?" Jack shook his head. "What do you want?" He asked calmly. "C-Can I s-sit on your l-lap?" He asked stuttering and looking up. Mark smiled and wiped away his tears. "Do you want me to play your favorite movie while we sit?" Jack nodded his head sniffling. Mark smiled and picked him up. He walked downstairs and sat on the couch with Jack on his lap.

He went to Netflix and played his favorite movie. "W-Why did he d-do it?" Jack asked crying more. "I don't know, but I do know it won't ever happen again because I'm never going to let you out of my sight." Jack sniffled and buried his face in the crook of Mark's neck. "Just relax and fall asleep. You're safe. I love you."

He kissed is cheek and continued rubbing his back. "Can you sing to me?" Jack whispered, but was loud enough for Mark to hear. "Sure baby." He cleared his throat. "There was a time when I was alone, Nowhere to go and no place to call home, my only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too, then one night, as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flying high."