Unterricht pt. 1

"Beeil dich, Liebes. Wir müssen los!" (Hurry up, honey. We must leave) he repeated for the zillionth time as I was putting on my coat. I had no idea of what he was saying but for the tone of his voice he was getting a bit impatient. "The plane won't wait for us, you know"

"I would know it if you didn't speak in Chinese" I muttered once I was downstairs. "How would you feel if I spoke to you in Spanish?" I said while we were making our way to Antti's car waiting outside for us. "You would feel stupid, just like me when you talk to me in German" he laughed, shaking his head and putting our suitcases in the boot. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the car, sitting in the backseat.

"You know I find it very sexy when you do so" he answered when he entered the car and Antti gave him a frighten glare. "We were talking about..."

"I actually don't want to know what Carmen does that you find so sexy" he stated and started driving to the airport. He looked at me through the rear-view mirror and smiled, but I just sighed. It was going to be a long weekend.

Sunny Barcelona welcomed us almost that Wednesday, the week of the Spanish Grand Prix. I was rather excited to be home. Well, home for me was still on the other side of the country, about 700 kilometres away from Catalonia but anywhere in Spain felt like home when you live abroad. That very same evening, he decided it would be a nice idea to hang out with some other drivers as they didn't have to be on the track very early the next morning. I wasn't really willing to go out. However, I felt kind of responsible of making sure Sebastian arrived safe and sound and not as if he had fallen into a pool full of Jäggermeister and drank it all up. Hence, at eight o'clock I was getting out of the shower.

"Aren't you ready yet? It's very late!" he exclaimed entering the bathroom and taking off his sweaty workout clothes and rushing into the shower.

"First of all, you haven't even showered, whereas I only have to get dressed and a few things more. Secondly, Spain is not Germany. Nobody goes to a club before eleven, and that is still pretty early"

"Whatever. Hurry up, Liebes" he grinned and kissed my lips quickly. I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready. "I may not beat Nico on the track, but at least I want to be faster than him in terms of arriving early" he said from the shower.

"Why are you so competitive with him? He's still got a nicer butt than you" I smiled mischievously and ran out of the bathroom before he could tell me off.

As anyone would have expected, I was ready before than Seb, so as I waited for him I decided to text Nico.

"I seriously need your help. How good of a teacher are you?"

"What? Do you want me to teach you what to do with Sebastian in bed or...?"

"No! Ich brauchen Deutsch ein bisschen mit Hilfe"

"You meant... Ich brauche ein bisschen Hilfe mit Deutsch... I guess..." (I need a little help with German)

"Yeah, whatever. Are you going to be sober enough to help me tease Seb tonight?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to tease him"

And once I had some sentences written (with its proper pronunciation), Seb finally came out of the bathroom, buttoning his shirt.

"I hope that what you said about Nico's butt was only a joke" he stated, looking straight into my eyes. It took me a while to answer, his blue eyes were killing me.

"Hm... Ja, genau" (Yes, sure) I stood up and tried not to laugh as he approached me and took my arm to leave the room.

"Sprichts du Deutch dann?" (Do you speak German now?) he asked me. I wasn't really sure of what that meant, so I just nodded and let him lead me downstairs.

For his disappointment, we were the last ones to arrive. Both Nicos, Jenson and Kimi were already downstairs with their respective other-half. Nico looked at me, raising an eyebrow and I gave him a look to let the issue go. When we were leaving the hotel, he slowed down a bit and stood by my side.

"Now, can you explain me what is going on?" he inquired as we kept on walking.

"I'm just starting to feel bad because I don't understand anything of German" I muttered and felt Rosberg smile softly. "I mean, Seb has no idea of Spanish, but I feel stupid whenever we are with his family and I don't get a single word of what they are saying. They might even be insulting me and I just sit there, nod and smile"

"Das ist super suss!" (That is so sweet) he exclaimed. I let out a grasp and looked at him.

"I've just told you that I don't understand anything in German... Are you deaf or something?"

"No, but I'm officially your German teacher. Und wir müssen die Unterricht jetzt begginen" (and we must start the lesson now) he grinned widely and walked faster to reach the others. Well, it was going to be a long night.

Okay, I am really sorry for this short update.I'm so busy with studying and getting used to being abroad and all that stuff that I have almost no time to write but this story was requested by VettelFerrari and I felt kinda bad without uploading a bit of it because she is one of the most loyal fans I have. I wanted to give her a little bit of what I had already written.

However, the main reason I decided to update today is because I finally went to Heppenheim! It's like a 40-minute ride from where I'm living. It's a beautiful town, by the way, and I was walking through its streets and I thought: yeah, I'll post what I have today. And that's how I ended up here lol

Anyway, feedback is always appreciated and enjoy the rest of the weekend! I let you a little scoop of my day in Heppenheim too here!