Chapter 1

Authors Note
I do not own any other characters apart from Jodisia, Kalel (her character in this story, I don't claim to own kalel as a person just her character in this story) and her mother and any other characters that I have made up myself which you would probably not recognise I own the storyline also.
This book contains abuse if this upsets you then please don't read
Also swearing
And maybe smut

I do not own gifs

Enjoy!!

Jodisia's POV

It hurt more than anything. I'll always remember that moment where the man I loved so much was tore away from me. Days like this, when im alone, really gets me thinking about if we didn't choose to go out that night how this could of been prevented.

*FlashBack*

"Jack come onnn", She giggled waiting by the door of their home in Metropolis.

Jack huffed childishly in the bathroom as he heard the demands from his spouse whilst trying to flatten his hair with a strong hair wax, he eventually gave up and stormed playfully down the wooden stairs sticking out his bottom lip pouting as his ...

Jack huffed childishly in the bathroom as he heard the demands from his spouse whilst trying to flatten his hair with a strong hair wax, he eventually gave up and stormed playfully down the wooden stairs sticking out his bottom lip pouting as his beautiful blue and green eyed wife laughed at him. "You look great honey lets go", she said sweetly reaching up and gently pecking his lips; Jack tried his best to keep his sad face on but he couldn't, she was too irresistible for him as he was for her, he pressed his lips again to his wife's plump lips before she could open the door trying to deepen the kiss causing Jodisia to push him away. "No we have to go we have reservations for ten o'clock and we only have ten minutes to get there", She groaned. "Can't they wait a little bit longer" , He moaned sticking out his bottom lip again, she didn't say anything else just sternly shook her head and opened the door but before she could take a step outside she turned her head and winked cheekily "we will have all the time in the world when we get back".

Jack laughed and chased his wife out the door to the car tickling and hugging her as he catches her

Skipping The Drive