Chapter 4

-Sabre's pov

This place is rich. There is an orange and apple grove. But where's Cathy? I searched for a while then decided to go back to the cabin. Oh shoot! Walker! It was heading to me and as I was backing up to get my weapon out, I tripped. I barely pulled out my saber when someone shot it down. "Sabre! Are you ok? " I heard from behind me. It was Nick. "Yeah, I'm fine. What are you doing here?"I said as I got up. "Same question: What are YOU doing here? ""The CDC was attacked and we managed to escape with the help of the professor. "I replied. I saw that Barney and some other person was with him. "Who is he? "I asked. "That's Monroe. He and his old group helped me and Barney escape the strangers. Who's here with you? "Nick said.  "Well, there's Shark, Ghetto, and a girl who helped us. Her name is Cathy, but the guys and I were looking for her because she ran away really upset. "I said thinking back to when she ran away crying. All the pain she must be feeling. 

(*singing*I'll be needing stitches 😫)

-Cathy's pov

"I am trusting you with my little secret for now. I will only reveal it to anyone else when I think the time is right. " I said after letting Ghetto look at my cat ears for a little bit. "Why don't we go back inside to finish our breakfast? " Shark said when I put on my hoodie again.  "Yeah. Let's go. "Ghetto replied. The boys went ahead of me but didn't get any further out of the doorway before stopping. The disadvantages of being short. "Why did you guys stop? Can you at least move out of the way? "I said as I tried to go through them. "Cathy,"Ghetto said holding me back, "you can't tell this guy that you are Red's sister. He will probably react worse than me if he finds out.""Okay.... Let's go and meet them. " 

-Sorry for  the late chapter. I just really can't organize my days enough to write a chapter. I am going to try to post at least 2 chapters a week. Thanks for being patient with me. Working on another right now. 

~🐴