"No, no," He told me, removing his hands from his hair once again, "I was just thinking about myself, not others." Levin sat down and I retracted my arms. "So, what were you planning to do in the morning?" He asked with a smile.

I grinned back at him, happy that he's not thinking about his duties as a lord at the moment. "Sleep. For you, at least. I don't need sleep as much as you do."

He chuckled, "That's probably true."

"Well," I said, standing up and stretching, "If you would like, I could make some dinner."

"Yes, please!"

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

At last, the time was here. I have been waiting for this day for several months now. Even though I feel really nervous, my excitement and adrenaline override that feeling. "(Y/N)~Senpai, you look so pretty," Kawaii-Chan complimented me.

"Thank you," I replied, tears almost forming in my eyes. I was standing in front of a mirror with my white wedding gown on and, surprisingly, makeup on my face. Huge thanks to Kawaii-Chan for that. "Do you think levin would like it?"

"Kawaii-Chan thinks Levin-Kun would love it!" She exclaimed.

"Good," I responded. I didn't know what to say anymore. I was speechless. I never knew this day would come. I came from a lonely girl who lost her parents in a fire to a girl who is getting married to a man she loves. I don't care if Levin's a lord, all I care about is that he's right by my side. I will support his decisions for the rest of my life.

Aphmau peeked in, "(Y/N), you have 2 more minutes." She smiled at me before leaving, "By the way, I love the dress."

I laughed, happy that she was going to be my mother-in-law. Aphmau was so sweet, Levin is lucky for having such a caring mother. "Kawaii-Chan is going to go," Kawaii-Chan spoke, "Kawaii-Chan thinks you should leave soon too, just so you won't keep people waiting."

"Okay," I waved at her before she shut the door. Everything today was going so fast and I hated it. I want this day to last forever but I know that won't work. Looking into the mirror, I stared at my face, wondering why he chose to let me stay. Why he ate with me every morning. Why he tries to spend as much time with me as he can. But, I already knew the answer.

He loves me.

No, not loved me. He still loves me now, and he will forever. He promised me that he would love me forever under the silent starry sky. He promised that he would stay by my side forever and never leave me. He promised that he would protect me with all he has and not let me get hurt. And I promised him the same.

I held my tears back, knowing that this is not the time to cry. I should probably stop stalling and go down there. I imagined Levin standing there, probably as nervous as I am. Nerves were coursing through my veins, I was a nervous wreck at the moment but I didn't care. 

I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me, carefully walking over towards where the wedding was set up. I made my way towards the irene statue, the place where we planned to put our wedding. Why? Well, just think about all the sweet memories we had there. That is your answer.

I almost froze up when I saw Levin, he was dazzling in his fancy black suit. He didn't notice me yet. I continued traveled up the hill and down the aisle, where Levin noticed me. His gorgeous blue eyes sparkled when he saw me and his smile grew bigger. Once I made it to the end of the aisle, I turned around to face Levin. Chad stood in the middle of us, announcing everything. But I couldn't hear him. The only thing I paid attention to was the sound of my heartbeat and Levin's breathing. My eyes stayed Levin, and Levin only. Every once and a while I would say, "I do," without breaking eye contact with Levin. I was too entranced with Levin's big blue eyes.

Every once and a while Levin would say, "I do," also, and we would still not break eye contact. Earlier, we decided not to say wedding vows and said that we would tell each other them later so that we could cherish them even more. I thought that was a great idea, I was never great at speaking in front of crowds.

All of a sudden I heard, "You may now kiss the bride."

Today was the best day of my life.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Here are the wedding vows (I'm just going to give them here):

Yours -

I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
I love you.

Levin's -

Today I make the most sincere promise one heart can make to another.
I vow to be your constant love and support; your devoted partner in life;
To allow myself to grow through your remarkable love for me.
I vow to be your home; to be your place of comfort and calm;
To have faith when our journey is effortless, and when it is challenging.
And when we face adversity, we will never do so alone;
Because today I promise you, my "person" and my best friend,
That I will never give up; that I will always believe in us;
And that I will love you completely for all of my life.