Chapter 14 - Alexis

- Morning -

I stayed with Levin last night to make sure he was alright. He seemed a bit down because of Aphmau deciding to leave. But he told me he was also happy for her, happy that she's continuing on, happy that she's more active.

This morning I made our favorite, (F/B/F), Levin said that he really enjoyed eating it. To me, I was glad that he was eating.

Unfortunately, Levin still had work to do so he left soon after he ate. He apologized about me being left alone but I just blew it off, telling him that it was fine and I didn't mind. Don't get me wrong, I like him fulfilling his dreams and being lord it's just we don't spend quality time together.

But, I get time to talk to other people like Donna, and even Malachi sometimes. I also visit Kawaii-Chan, helping her with Nekoette~Tan and other things.

Today, I decided to visit Pierce. I figured that I should get over what he did and try to start over, just pretend like nothing happened.

After a while of stumbling over rocks and trying to shield my face from the sun, I arrived at Pierce's house. I knocked on his door, expecting him to open it right away. Surprisingly there was no answer.

'Where could he be?' I thought. Pierce didn't leave his house often, but if he did, it was for a reason. I decided to go on a hunt, looking to see where Pierce was and what he was doing. The last time I talked to him, he said that he didn't enjoy the sun. He said that it burned his eyes and he hated the red marks left on his skin after being in the sun.

'First I should look on the outskirts of the wall, then continue to go to the middle.' I walked to the wall, looking down when I saw the huge crater left in the ground from that 'incident'. I heard that Levin was maybe planning on filling in the hole.

I walked past it, staring at the stone wall that guarded Phoenix Drop. I looked in front of me, surprised to see Pierce. But I'm not surprised seeing him out of the house, I'm surprised that he's talking with a girl. From what I could see, the girl had auburn hair with a white and hot pink bow as an accessory. I guessed that she was Alexis. I remember Levin talking about a girl guard of his, and seeing that she is wearing a blue-gray iron guard uniform, I would say that she's the one Levin was talking about.

I smile, walking up behind Pierce. Alexis notices me but I signal her to be quiet. She looks at Pierce and slightly nods making me grin. All of a sudden I scream and jump onto Pierce's back. Pierce lets out a yelp, jumping when I screamed. He turned around when I got off of him, his face red from embarrassment, "(Y/n), why would you do that!" I looked behind his shoulder to see Alexis snickering, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Sorry Pierce, but it was too tempting," I replied, smirking at him.

Pierce crossed his arms, obviously mad, "Whatever, don't you want to see Levin or something?"

I shrugged, "Levin's busy, I don't really want to disturb him while he's working. I think I've been a bit clingy lately."

Alexis comes up beside Pierce, her magenta eyes shining, "You're (Y/n), Levin's girlfriend right?"

I sweetly smile at her, "Yep, and you're Alexis right? One of Levin's guards?"

"Mhm! Levin talks about you a lot, like nonstop."

I blush, "I hope he didn't say anything embarrassing..."

Pierce huffed, "Considering you, it's kind of hard finding something that's not embarrassing from what you do."

I give Pierce a sharp glare, "Oh really now, you're not the only one who knows embarrassing things."

We both glared at each other for a few seconds until Alexis bursted out laughing, "I like you two, you're both funny."

I look at her then back at Pierce. Pierce's face was red while he looked down and scratched the back of his neck. I smirked, 'Someone has a crush!'

I turned around, walking away, "I'm going to go, have a lovely day alone together!" Pierce gave me a puzzled look and I laughed, winking at him. Pierce blushed, catching on before mouthing a 'thank you' before I left.