EXTRA: Wedding

"Will you marry me?"

When Levin asked that question a few months ago my heart was racing so fast I could barely comprehend anything. Of course, I tried my best and croaked out a quiet yes before hugging him so tight that I thought I was going to suffocate him.

We took several months to plan the wedding- Well, I took several months to plan the wedding. It wasn't like Levin didn't want to plan the wedding with me, he would always complain every night saying, "If I could get all of this lord work done in one day so that I could spend time with you to plan the wedding, I would." But, of course, that's not how his job works. Even though I said that Phoenix Drop was back to normal, there was still a lot of things to work on and upgrade. For example, Levin wanted to make the wall better if anyone else decided to attack, which I doubt anyone would. Phoenix Drop doesn't have many enemies.

I headed home when the sun was going down. I could stay outside for a little while longer but I would rather get ready for Levin to come home. The reason being, our wedding was tomorrow and we barely spent time together for the past few weeks. Levin has been working his butt off so that he could spend as much time with me on our honeymoon. Not only me, but Dante also told him to maybe take a break since he was working so hard. Dante even offered to cover for him for a while but, of course, Levin refused. He said it was "his job" and he doesn't want anyone else to be troubled with it. He should know if he doesn't want anyone to be troubled with it, then he shouldn't overwork himself.

I opened the door and headed inside, not surprised that Levin wasn't home yet. I knew he would be home soon, though. Dante told me this morning that he would go to the extreme of dragging Levin home to get him to go back earlier. Knowing that Dante is the head guard and a good friend of Levin's, I knew he wouldn't go back on his word.

On cue, Levin strolled into the room and shut the door behind him. He let out a huff of air and pulled at his hair, showing that he was angry. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to him, putting my hand on top of his, relaxing him enough to take his hand out of his hair. "Is there something wrong?" I questioned him.

"I was just about finished with everything when Dante told me to go home, he said if I didn't he would drag me home himself. Now, I have to go over there in the morning and finish it. I'll be tired by the end of the day and probably irritable," Levin responded, "I'm going to go to bed so that I can wake up early."

"Wait," I stopped him, "Um-I actually wanted you to home early, not Dante."

Levin paused, not sure what to say. "Why?"

I glowered at him, "Really? Levin, our wedding is tomorrow. Don't you think you need a break so that you wouldn't be so tense tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't be so tense tomorrow if I didn't have to wake up early to finish work that I could have gotten done today."

I took a step back. "Excuse you remember when you said you didn't want anyone being troubled with your work? Well, you're troubling me even if I'm not doing your work! You know how you're troubling me? You haven't taken a break ever since you proposed to me, you haven't been getting home until 10 every night, and you've only been sleeping for about 4 hours each night!" Levin was about to protest but I cut him off, "Don't try and deny it, Levin, I see you get up at 4am every morning when you just go to sleep at 12."

Levin stared at me for a moment before replying, "Look, you don't need to be worried-"

"Don't need to be worried?" I screeched, "I'm your fiance for goodness sakes!"

Levin sighed and crouched to the floor, grasping his hair with his hand once again. In an instant, I felt guilty. I sat on the floor in front of him and hugged him, trying to calm him down a bit. "I'm sorry," I apologized in a quiet whisper.