Chapter 18 - Scaleswind

I was confused about the place we were going yet again. I didn't recognize any of the village's names! It was like I was isolated all my life. Being born with parents that were a lord, you would expect me to know some villages but the only ones I knew were Phoenix Drop and O'khasis. Well, aside from Aphmau's village obviously but I don't know if she gave it a name yet.

I asked Aphmau about it once again and she told me the lord was another friend of hers. She also mentioned that Dimitri was the son of the lord there which made me even more confused. I thought Dimitri was Kawaii-Chan's son but if it was someone else's then why does he look so much like Dante? I let go of the subject and started to think about other useful things during our journey. For example, what if we get attacked, what will I do? Obviously, I brought my (F/S) sword so no need to worry there. How about if I don't have time to grab my sword. Use my amazing combat skills, duh. But seriously, I need to plan things out more.

Again there was a gate in front of me out of nowhere. I stumbled backward, not realizing it at first. Aphmau walked up to one of the guards that were in front of the gate. He stood silent. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was asleep. "Excuse me," Aphmau spoke, "I need to speak to Lord Nicole."

"For what reasons?"

"I am the leader of the Phoenix Alliance and I ask for help."

He nods and opens the gate to my surprise. I didn't think it would be that easy to get in. I followed behind Aphmau quietly, not trying to stir up any drama. If I spoke up then I would be worried I would ruin things then Phoenix Drop could be gone forever. I didn't want to lose another village I have grown to care and love.

I rose my head to see Aphmau running towards someone. The woman had waist length dark maroon hair that I would die for and she wore a steampunk themed outfit. She was pretty to me. But she still didn't look like she was Dimitri's mother. Well, except for the eyes she has.

I shook my head out of my thoughts and I ran up to them. "Nicole we need to talk serious," Aphmau said in a serious tone. I wasn't able to hear the first part of the conversation.

Nicole nodded, "What is it that you need?"

Aphmau turned to me, gesturing for me to tell her. "Phoenix Drop is in trouble. Yesterday we got a warning that Tu'la troops were on their way, and they're not friendly," I said for the second time today.

"So you need help? What exactly do you need?"

"Anything helps. Right now we are worried about people and supplies. It sounds like the Tu'la troops are large and in Phoenix Drop we don't have many guards."

Nicole shook her head, understanding, "I will send people and supplies as quickly as possible."

I smile and thank her, happy that we got more help on the way. After Nicole and Aphmau exchanged their goodbyes we were on our way back to Phoenix Drop. I have no idea if Tu'la troops were already invading but I was just hoping that Levin was okay and safe.

+*+*+*+*+*+

06/06/16 Yay! Birthday update! :P I turned __ today! (I'm not telling you my age ._.) But I might not be able to talk to you guys that much today, I have a friend over who is spending the night. (I also have to start summer reading for my English class >.<) Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as always, have a lovely day (or night) Reader~Chans!

- Author~Chan