Chapter 4 - Not Ready

We arrived back at the castle, at least that's what I decided to call it. I was still over his shoulder when he opened the door. He handed me my jackets I had used as blankets to the little maid, the one who had opened the door last night.

She nodded a hello and hung them up. We walked up the stairs, past my bedroom, up some more, through a short hallway, then more stairs, a long hallway, and stopped at a white door.

He opened the door with a click and a huge bedroom was revealed, a hundred times bigger than the one given to me.

A king sized bed, this one actually white, a bedside table, a dresser, a desk, a white leather couch, a white leather love seat, with a matching coffee table, a Mac laptop on the edge of the bed, and a flat screen TV.

He brought me over to the bed and tossed me onto it. I was laying back on it, and he was over me once again today. I was not ready for this again today.

He gave me an amused look. My eyes were probably already bugging out and I was breathing hard. I looked around his room, no posters or any sign that this was his room.

Wait, was this his room?? I tried looking around to make sure. Unfortunately I saw a pair of underwear on the ground, and it was definite. I was in his room.

I might throw you away, or in my bed, his words echoed in my head.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He whispered almost sexily. What was I thinking? I should have worked my butt off today, but instead I had run off and not worked. No, you did the right thing trying to go home and get help, my conscious ringed, at least you know which way to go now.

Yeah, but it would have been better to know earlier. He took a hand and unbuttoned my tux coat and dress shirt. No. Nononononono. He ran his hand down my chest and smirked. I looked at him.

His facial expression looked mischievous, but his eyes held a sorry look in them, like he would regret this. Since he was over me, I had an idea. I took my knee and rammed it into his groin, I knew I was going to regret this. I rolled off his bed and onto the floor, his hands too busy holding his manhood to catch me.

I almost felt bad for doing that, since his eyes looked so beautiful and sorry and- NO! Forget his eyes. He was a perverted monster that I needed to get away from. Even though his eyes were that ocean blue that reminded me of Mother and Susan and Max, I knew I couldn't trust him. I opened his door and ran out.

I didn't hear footsteps behind me until I reached the stairs. I went down the first step and felt an arm grasp mine. I turned around and pushed him away. I was not ready for the whole sex thing; especially not with another guy. I didn't notice that by pushing him away, I started to fall backwards.

I saw his frightened expression as I felt gravity bringing me down.

________________

CLIFFHANGER!! I know you must hate me, but what can I say, I just love for you to suffer!

Please recommend this story to anyone else who might like it, or maybe even vote?

Thanks for reading!