Chapter 19

"Second Chances" Chapter 19
Selena's P.O.V

TWO MONTHS LATER

''Finally ''Shane laughed.

''Thanks bro '' I smiled and he wheeled my suitcases into Greg house and headed back to the car, yep I am finally back in Atlanta so let me fill you in on what has happen. I finished Beyoncé music video '' Who run the world '' and it wasnumber 1 for 2 weeks which was wicked. After people seeing me dance in that video and the 2 videos I chorographer for, I get nothing but phone calls all the time asking would I be interested in working with certain celebs. After the week in L.A I came back home and I hung out with my family for a week then I went back to Ireland for a week to spend time with Cam Becky and Sophie, it was amazing it felt like I never moved and I wasn't famous, everyone treated me normal no special attention which I taught was grateful for finally getting to be a normal teenager. On the 1st of August I was back in L.A doing Street dance, the movie was amazing dancers from all over the world where there and ASD 2011 champions where there and it was a major break true for them, I played myself in the movie I was dancing in it and I was a scout I had to look for a crew and train them up to my standards and they would battle other teams and well yeah of course my crew would win, it's kind of like you got served but much more dancing goes on and no romance just a complete dancing movie with acting.

Anyway it only took 5 weeks to shoot the bits I was in and now I am back home for Ally's first birthday and too see Justin he has been pretty busy working on his new album 'believe' that is out this month so I only saw him sixtimes in two month and it's killing me I miss him so much and I can't wait to see him. I put my suitcases in the closet in the hall way and I took my presents I got for her out, mostly designer baby clothes and a bracelet with 1st birthday on it and baby toys, I carried the 2 big pink bags out towards Greg's kitchen stopping having a look at my outfit I knock on the door and slowly opened it seeing her straight away.

''Ally '' I squealed putting my bags down and running over picking her up off and floor.

''Happy birthday women your becoming a big girl now '' I hugged her she giggled my names well more of a slur with her pacifier in.

''Hey guys '' I smiled as Greg and Frankie ran over and hugged the hell out of me telling me they missed me.

''The party isn't till 1 '' Greg laughed I shrugged my shoulders.

''I came to help with the decoration and well I kind of want to be the first on that bouncy castle '' he laughed and pulled me another hug.

''I missed you sis '' I smiled.

''Missed you to bro '' I said and kissed his cheek and turned back to Ally.

''Do you want your present now '' she giggled not understanding I laughed and grabbed the bags over and gave them to Frankie her and Greg both thanked me and took them out.

''Oh my god Selena their amazing '' Frankie said looking down at the pile of clothes and booty's and bracelet.

''It's no problem little missy here deserves them for being a good little girl don't you '' I said in my baby voice, after a cup of tea we decided to put the balloons and banners in the house and at the front yard and back yard. I walked out the back yard and fixed the chairs and tables that were around the back, Greg's house is pretty big and they have a large bit of land at the back so there is abig bouncy castle, small one , a crazy jungle for the toddlers a slip 'n' slip for older kids, and there are different toys to play with around the back.

''Everything looks great '' I said walking back into the kitchen that was full of pink banners and balloons, I looked at the clock it was 12:30pm and people are to be expected to come at 1pm I went to the bathroom and picked myself up making sure I looked good and headed outside to the living room tiding it around making sure the cushion where perfect on the sofa then I heard the bell ring.