Chapter 1

"Second Chances" Chapter 1
Selena's P.O.V

3 months later...

It's been 3 months since the last time I saw him. Today isthe day I fly back to Atlanta, leaving the Bahamas after a full week of relaxation alcohol partying, to go back to the States is kind of depressing.

So Let me fill you in on the past 3 months, well the dances we had to do for the tour we have to wear small sexy clothes but since I wasn't happy with my look I hit the gym for like two hours in the local town we were in. So my stomach is completely tan, toned ,and my curves are much more womenly curves my breast have even grown which I am thrilled about and my hair is much longer and darker, also my dancing is at top of its game, so basically after these 3 months I am back bigger and better.

Today is Justin's eighteenth birthday, there is a special dinner being held for him that I won't be attending as my plane land's later this evening during it. Justin had come clean, he had admitted what had happen on New Year's let's say everyone wasn't impressed but eventually they stopped the nasty comments to him for 'Breaking my heart ".  After about a month the fans were begging me to give him another chance since he hasn't been the same since that night, well neither have I, my feelings haven't changed for him but we are best off not being together. I can't trust someone who would cheat on me not only once but twice. About five weeks ago I meet this great gorgeous guy Toby he is Cindy Rihanna's managers younger brother and he was working on the tour, he totally took my mind off Justin most of the time, we even went on 2 dates, that all it was no kisses, nothing more of a distractiong, different guy to look at. I don't want another boyfriend they only cause heartache and even worse kidney failure.

Rihanna's tour was amazing the crew are like family to me now; I got to go to the top parties while we toured. I met so many amazing people such as Nicky Minaj, Chris Brown, Eminem, Kayne West, Ne-yo, Jay Sean. The tour is still going on till July then she has a few concerts in Europe. And Rihanna well let's just say she is like another sister to me she is so amazing , she goes on like a  teenager and can be serious when she needs be which is another reason why I love her. She was there for me with the whole Justin situation. On my 18th we were in Florida so the crew held a party for me it wasn't big but it was special to me we had a great time and we got really drunk so it was all good. I finally got my first Tattoo which hurt like a bitch.

On the seventeenth of February I finally performed on American's Best Dance Crew it was amazing dancing on that stage since I am a huge fan of the show. I got to meet the crew's and gave them some words of encouragement which I was so strange to me, giving people like 4-5 years older than you advice. I met Randy and the judges which I was delighted about meeting thee Randy Jackson and Lil Mama, put it this way that night was just wicked.

''S you ready to go Home?'' Shane asked, Shane and Myself relationship has grown a lot closer, he has been amazing and the laughs we have had are something else, where defiantly treat each other as brother and sister.

''Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled, he grabbed my three suitcases and I got my hand suitcase and we put them in the car that was dropping us off.

"RiRi I'm going to miss you." I hugged Rihanna, the rest of the crew don't leave the Bahamas till tomorrow night.

"I'll miss you too baby, make sure you ring me during tour ok." I nodded and hugged her again.

I said my goodbyes to the crew there was a few tears here and there, and eventually we were off to the airport that was only like 20 minutes from thehotel which was grand. It was 3 O clock and our flight was out at 5pm it only take 1 hour and 39 minutes from Bahamas to Atlanta, Shane will be dropping me off since everyone is at Justin's meal. My family weren't exactly talking to him for like 3 weeks, I told them to snap out of it I don't want everyone falling out over me.