Chapter 12

"Second Chances" Chapter 12
Justin's P.O.V

''WAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP.'' Someone screamed in my ear, I jolted up straight in the seat I was in. I looked around at the crew who were laughing. I looked at Selena who was laughing and put her phone away.

''You had to scream in my ear, seriously Selena.'' I spat harshly, she looked taken back by my burst out I instantly regretted shouting at her.

''Babe I-.." she cut me off.

''Don't bother jackass.'' she whipped her belt off and got up and walked somewhere else on this plane.

''Not cool man.'' Shane said shaking his head. I groaned and fell back in my seat then got up and went to look for Selena. I walked to where the dancer's where sitting and seen Lizzy she looked at me and turned away I sighed and walked up towards her and seen Selena in the seat in-front with her headphones on and looking out into the clear blue Sel. The others got up from where they were setting and left us alone. I leaned over and paused her iPod and she pressed play so I kept on doing it.

''Fuck off Justin.'' she angrily said and turned her body to the window, I let out a long sigh and looked back at her and rested my chin on her shoulder and softly kissed the back of her neck she was listen to my cover of come home to me, I smiled and the song was over so she pressed paused.

''Selena I am really sorry for snapping at you like that, you now I hate when people shout like that in my ear and I know that's no excuse to shout at you so will you please forgive?'' I asked and put my hand over her's and gently squeezed it. She nodded her head

''Sorry for shouting in your ear." She mumbled, I smiled and kissed her cheek then she stood up I looked at her confused.

''Come on where going to our seat.'' she gave a small smiled and walked back to the other part of first class. I followed sneaking a look or two as her ass.

''You two ok?'' Shane asked eyeing us she nodded and bear hug him we both chuckled at her. I was smiling at their relationship, they only know each other about 9 months and they go on like brother and sister, she always tell people '' This is Shane my adoptive brother plus my bodyguard'' so yeah there close. Selena went to our seat and I done a man skank with him and followed her, when I got there she already had her seat in the laying down passion I climb over and lay down on my seat, she moved the armrest and moved herself over to me and laid her head on my chest, I smiled and played with her hair.

''How long left?'' she asked quietly and looked up at me, I looked at me watch we got on the plane at 8:00am and it's 12:00 now.

''About an hour or two.'' she nodded and traced her finger over the design on my t-shirt. I tilted her chin up to me she looked confused I smiled and softly kissed her and pulled out and looked at her.

''I love you.'' a smile broke her face.

''I know and I love you too.'' she reached up and kissed me once more and pulled away and laid back on my chest while I was still grinning like a fool, I still smile like an idiot when I hear her say her loves me.

**

''Justin.'' I heard someone say and shook my arm I groaned and moved me head.

''Babe come on we landed get yer arse up.'' Selena's angelic voice said. I opened my eyes and looked up at he she was standing with her bag on her shoulder smiling looking down at me, I gave her a small smile and got up and fixed myself she chuckled and walked a head and I followed her staring at her ass not noticing the bag on the floor at I tripped over and nearly hit the floor.

''Whoa babe you ok.'' Selena turned around to me I nodded and looked away in embarrassment, I heard laughter from behind me.

''He was checking you out and didn't see the bag on the floor and tripped.'' Alfredo laughed Selena looked at me and giggled, I flipped them both off and walked off the plane hearing there laughter fill my ears. I walked to the lugged pit with Kenny and my other security beside me and my phone buzzed.