Chapter 18

"Second Chances" Chapter 18
Selena's P.O.V

Knock. Knock. Knock

I woke up to the loud knocking on the hotel room door, I looked over at Justinwho was peacefully sleeping, I got out of the bed putting on my bathrobe and headed to the door, I opened it and smiled at Dylan Chaz and Ryan.

''Hey guys '' I yawned and moved aside letting them in, they all kissed my forehead and I went back and sat down on the sofa.

''How is your head?'' Ryan asked.

''Much better, think I just needed sleep'' I said while putting the TV on I noticed it was 10am.

''So why you guys up so early '' I asked them.

''Too get Justin '' Chaz smirked I rolled my eyes and nodded to the bedroom the 3 of they jumped up and headed to the bedroom and the next thing I heard was a splash and Justin calling them Pricks I chuckled to myself and went back watching 90210.

''Where's Selena '' Justin voice boomed through the suite.

''In here '' I shouted from the living room and a few seconds later he came in, in swimming trucks and no t-shirt looking really sexy.

''How is your head babe '' he asked sitting beside me.

''Much better, thanks for bringing me up here last night '' I moved over a kissed him.

''No problem at all, so you coming pool with us '' he asked rubbing my leg I looked back at the TV.

''Nah there is a double bill on, I will be down after it '' he laughed and said ok before kissing me, the other 3 came out over and sat on the sofa with cans ofsprite in their hands I rolled my eyes and Justin stood up.

''Right leggo '' the guys all cheered and ran out of the room leaving me and Justin laughing.

''Love you ''.

''Love you too '' I kissed his cheek and turned around to the telly and got in a comfortable position for the next hour and 45 minutes. After the programs where over I decided to ring Becky.

Ring. Ring. Ring

''Hello'' She yawned I smiled.

''Hey bestie '' she screamed into the phone.

''Selena girl I miss you '' she sadly.

''I miss you too Becky so much '' I said which was true I haven't seen her since March and before I left we were inseparable. We decided to have a 3 way call with Sophie and we spoke for a good hour catching up on everything even though I ring them both like 4 times every week we always seem to have more gossip for each other.

''Damn Selena you're with thee Justin Bieber 1 year now '' she squealed I laughed loudly.

''I know it's so crazy right, never in a millions years did I think I would even meet him and here I am now 1 year on, it's all so crazy but it's my life and I love it '' I said with the biggest smile on my face, the hotel door opened and I looked up and seen Justin with wet hair he smiled at me I smiled and I bit my lip and turned around and went back talking to Becky.

''Right girl I'm going out with my mam now so I will speak to you soon ok'' Becky said.

''Ok babe, send my love to the family''.

''Will do love you Sel'' I smiled.

''Love you to Becky bye '' I said.

''Sophie Justin is here now so I will ring you tomorrow ok '' I told Sophie who was still on the other end.